FIFTEEN

SONG: BLACKPINK - DDU-DU-DDU-DU

[A/N: On god, if you picked boneless then your dead to me. You might as well just get chicken nuggets since you don't want bones]
__________________________________________________________

T H I R D
P E R S O N
_______________

"I don't care, sleep on the couch." Miracle said throwing Jax a pillow.

"What you mean sleep on the couch? Miracle, stop playing with me." Jax said throwing the pillow back in the bed.

"I guess you don't want a pillow then." Miracle said pulling back the comforter.

"It's not my fault she Miracle." Jax said.

"I know it's not, but that's your hoe. Until you learn is to handle your hoes, don't sleep with me." Miracle said getting in the bed.

"Stop playing." Jax said pulling on Miracle arm.

"Stop playing Jax." Miracle said.

"Stop playing with me." Jax said getting on top of her.

"Stawp' Jax." Miracle wined.

"Girl stop playing, you know you don't want me to stop." Jax said kissing her neck. "You look so fine when you pregnant." He said kissing up to her lips.

"Alright, alright, you could sleep with me—but don't touch me." Miracle said sternly.

"Bet." Jax said getting off of her.

He was glad that worked because he did not want to sleep in another room. With Miracle by his side, he could actually get a good night sleep. Jax pulled the covers back and laid down on his side of the bed. He twist and turn but he just couldn't fall asleep.

"Miracle." Jax whispered but Miracle didn't answer.

"Miracle." Jax said nudging her.

"What Jax." Miracle said annoyed.