TWENTY - TWO

SONG: HI-FINESSE - RADIUS

*the music goes well with the chapter*
__________________________________________________________

*the music goes well with the chapter*__________________________________________________________

Jax sat in the cell with Vladimir son head rested on his shoulder.

Jax was bruised and battered. His right eye was swollen, he had a gash on the side of his head, a busted lip, and what felt like broken rib. Alfonzo and his men did a number on Jax, but it was all worth it.

He wanted to torture the child but Jax wasn't having it. No matter how much he couldn't stand Vladmire, he would never let anyone harm his child. Jax has a child of his own, and God forbid, if anyone took Kehlani he would want someone to protect her.

"Look at big bad Jax, you aren't so big and bad now." One of the guard said laughing.

Jax joined in on the laughter, making the guard stop. Jax couldn't help but to think about all the things he was going to do to the guy once he was out. He talked too much, and was too boastful.

"You're a fucking lunatic." The guard said before he turned back around to stand post.

Jax didn't want to place little Vlad on the cold floor, but he had to. He needed to get them both out of there.

Taking the laces out of his shoes, Jax silently tied the two laces together. Slowly he crept towards the guard, and when the time was right, he brung the shoelaces around his neck and began to choke him.