Chapter 4

(Reapers POV)

I manged to drag my self out of the bed My feet hitting the icy cold floor I gripped the wound where the bullet hit me grimacing in the process I took a few shaky steps this took a lot more effort then i thought it would I was incredibly stiff and i kept stumbling.

I manged to regain my balance at looked around the little medical room The room was completely white the only color of being a Book.I was about to walk over to it but i felt a tug at my wrist and realized the tube was connected to my arm I couldn't really go anywhere so I sat back down and leaned my head against the back bored of the hospital bed I have so many questions why did Error bring me back? How did he?? My thoughts stopped at that it was basically impossible I was dead My soul beat stopped i felt my life drain out of me. yet,hear i'am breathing and Half ok I looked at my hands what happened at the duel? is Dust dead? Is geno Ruling the kingdom?? dose anyone even miss me?? i yawned and shut my eyes only to have them Shoot open cause The door unlocked and a doctor walked in muttering something as he looked at notes "Alright Right Reaper how are you feeling" i gripped the wound slightly "Like death" he nodded jotting down notes "I see and where dose it hurt?" this brought me back to when i was younger if i fell my mom would ask where it hurts and id point to a scratched up knee or a scrape on my elbow I didn't answer him the doctor sighed "I cant do anything for you if you don't say anything" I shook my head slightly and pointed to my wound and my head He nodded jotting even more notes down "Alright im gonna give you some more pain killers and some sleeping meds so you can sleep it off i nodded gripping the edge of the bed he stood up and unlocked a cabnit  shuffling through vials of stuff eventually he found what he was looking for taking two pills from each one he walked over to the table and handed me a glass and the pills "Alright i better go if you need anything just holler." he left I silently stared in the cup of water watching the water get a ripple affect even if i just nudged the glass slightly I took a deep breath and swallowed the pills instantly numbing the pain.