Chapter 17

(Reapers POV)

I was so angry at Geno how could he let that happen even if he was telling the truth why wouldn't he show me the note its no doubt a love letter. I scoffed at the thought.

Geno should be back In the ships cabin soon with me Thats if he hasnt fled to Errors kingdom with him by now.

I heard the door creak open and then shut "Reaper..?" i tapped my foot furiously "Reaper please I will show you the note in time you will understand just please trust me" Geno sounded so Vulnerable and weak his voice cracked slightly as if he was holding back tears This made my heart break "You swear you arnt lying to me?" i said not facing him "I swear on my life Reaper" i relaxed slightly And turnerd to Geno He had his hands clasped together And he looked like he had bin trying for a while,he looked like he was gonna cry again.

I huffed and open my arms he gladly walked in to my embrace I hugged him and then kissed him passionately before i pushed him to the bead "Lets have some fun okay?~"

(TIME SKIP brought to you By the innocent cinnamon  rolls who read My book >~<)

(Genos POV)

I woke up blinking at the ceiling before I rolled over To face Reaper I blushed slightly He was shirtless I sighed though and wriggled My way near him and he cuddled me in his sleep Now this was bliss It seemed like nothing to worry at all about Then i remembered what Errors note said if he really did take Goth..Oh no.. what will he do to him?! I slid out of Reapers grasp He woke up as I was about to step out "hey love?" I turned to him He looked very sleepy but he had a sly smile on his face "yes?" "Uh Do you realize that you are not wearing clothes or am i still dreaming?" he said I blushed a dark shade of Red and quickly grabbed the nearest shirt and pants "I bet you would have loved to see my embersment a**hole He grinned "Nah i wouldn't want others to-" i shut the door before he finished the sentence.

 Trying to calm my blush down I was hit by the Sea air "Oh My king sir" said a sailor bowing at me "greetings i was wondering when we would dock back home?" The sailor looked at sea "Some time soon we sailed though out the night and manged to catch a good wind along with the currents so We shall be back before dinner sir" i nodded thoughtfully "thank you" i turned to walk back In the cabin bit I shared with Reaper who Was Pulling On a plain black shirt it seemed to be the plainest thing he owned He looked at me "Oh hello love" I nodded in greetings and yawned laying back on the bed "Still tired?" he asked I felt the mattress go down slightly as He sat beside me and laid down I rolled over and met his gaze He smiled softly at me.

 I studied him he looked exactly the same as when i first met him boy that seemed ages ago "what you thinking about dear?" he said cupping my cheek I shrugged "thinking about if i never got caught this would never have happen" He looked puzzled raising a non existent eye brow "is that a good thing or bad thing" I giggled "A bad thing silly" he looked relived "You know we never had a wedding ya know" i gasped "oh my gosh i forgot" he nodded "guess we just have to have one soon" i nodded smiling at the thought "Oh and of course we cant forget to invite Dream he will throw a fit otherwise" he chuckled "he might start a war just cause of that" i laughed a little harder The Question is will you  were a dress or a suit?" he asked puzzled but with a smirk.

"Im not wearing a dress Reaper so dont you dare!" i hissed he giggled "We will see" he said with a wink and he pecked me on the forehead before he sat up and stretched "Well Geno My Dear shall we check whats happening" i sat up and linked my arm with his "yes we shall" 

(So ill leave my Readers to decide when ever i do a wedding chapter will you want geno to were a dress or a Suit Its up to you all)