Chapter 16

(Genos POV)

I gripped Reapers arm and watched as Dream vanished in to the crowd Then i heard a familiar voice that chilled me and Reaper both to the bone,"oH GREtings mY fElLoW AliEs" I was terrified to turn around but Reaper swiveled us around "Oh Whoa error What happend to you?" asked cross he seemed bewildered. I was stunned to see the king i never thought to see again I tried to hide my horrified look I hugged in to reaper more. He grinned "AcCidEnt aT tHe KiNgDoMe Im Sure YoU UnDeRsTaND" his voice was all messed up glitching up his words but his tone was no mistake It was almost to calm cross nodded "Ah ya those happen jeez must have bin bad though" Error nodded thoughtfully.

Errors mask covered his eyes the mask was black with blue lines going down like tear marks. He looked at reaper and me  "IM SuPrIsEd YoU TwO maDE iT I wOuLd HaVe ThOuGhT YoU WoUlD HaVe BiN BuSy" he said with a knowing tone in his voice he held his gaze longer theany normal person would. "Okay Guys The musics starting unless you both wanna get trampled I sugesst you start dancing a shame My partners gone and run off" Cross said obviously sensing the tension Error Looked at cross "IM sUrE ReApEr HeAr DoSE nOt MiND danCiNg WiTh you" he said before i could register i was pulled by Error i was about to protest but was Startled when he pulled me in the crowd rather harshly.

 We danced in time to the music "Why are you doing this How is it possible?" i whisperd loudly trying to be heard over the music He had a sadistic look on his face "yeS QuiTe AsHaMe YoU diDiNt SuCceEd,HoW EvEr I nOtiCed YoU DiDnT teLl ThE OtHeR KiNgDoMes?" he asked i grimced "We will tell them But right now we need to keep some screats Obviously you would know" i snapped back He twirled me around "Ah YeS I Do KnOw i KNow LoTs Of SeCreats,LiKe HoW YoUr JuSt a StReeT Rat?" he asked I gasped "how did-" "i KnOw? WeLl A LiTTle BiRdY tOld me,BuT I WaNt To MaKe a BaRgAiN" I growled and narrowed my eyes "What kind of bargain?" He smirked "iM sO veRy GlAD yOu AsKed." he looked the other way "BuT IT SeEms LiKe OuR TiMe is UP acCording To YoUr GlOwerInG HusBand OvEr ThErE" he said giving a look to the left Where I saw Reaper have a Look of hatred and anger on his face  I looked at Error "SeEmS LiKe WaTeRs ArE RoUgh BetWeEn YoU TwO" I shook my head "The waters are just fine thank you" i said hatred in my words he smirked "NoT FoR LoNg".

 He dipped me and before I could wriggle out of his grasp By putting my arms on his shoulders trying to push him he placed a Kiss on my mouth My jaw gaped open when he pulled away Error had a evil look on his face Oh my Gosh It looked like I kissed him back I looked around frantically horiffed and Feeling sick at Errors action I breathed in relief No one saw What just happend At least i think so before the song ended he slipped a piece of paper in my hand "CoNsIdEr GeNo I aCtUaLlY LiKe YoU aNd Sympathies WiTh YoU But IF YoU ShoW aNy OnE IlL ExPoSe YoU AnD I HavE SoMe LoVeD OnEs I would Be HaPpY To UsE As TeSt SuBjEcTs AnD DoNt ThInK I WoNt KnoW" he said before quickly dispairing I covered my hand with my mouth Before It felt like my arm was ripped out of My socket As my arm was tugged harshly. 

I wash shoved in a room And i realized i was face to face With such a angered Reaper His eyes glowing a fiery Dark blue "WHAT THE H311?!" he yelled I flinched "I-i swear He-" I was cut off by Reaper "Why Did he kiss you?! most importantly Why did you kiss back?! Maybe it wasnt Dust you worked with But Error!" he spat "no No no your assuming things to quickly He did that on his own I-" "yeah right Ive known Error for years and Even if he is Evil and sick minded he wouldn't stoop that low" Reaper growled his hands shaking in anger. By now Reaper was scaring me I backed up in fear he would act more aggressively then he already is. He stepped forward "And what did he hand You??" Reaper said venom in his words "Dont think i saw that action" now was my turn to get angry "You know you dont have to watch my every move ! i can look after my self on my own" i yelled back Not caring if any one heard us

 "I have to after the stunt you pulled!" "It wasn't me! it was him!" He rolled his eyes "yeah and Im not the king of the North!" he said sarcastically with a dry laugh "Im not arguing with you not hear! and especially if you wont believe me!" "Oh yeah Well whats on the note?!" Error might kill what i assume to be Goth And or he will tell Every one Im not of royal decent and really just a criminal Reaper would be ruined.. This was for Reaper and Goth So ill take Reapers yelling if it saves them from getting hurt "No! I dont Have to show you anything!" i snapped This seemed to fuel reapers rage He gripped his fists in anger and Punched the wall cracking it slightly I flinched and felt my back press up against the wall I held the paper to my chest "When You actually Consider being loyal and Want to show me what Your New lover Wrote you come find me Until then I dont want to see you,Street rat" he spat obviously angry at me and he slammed the door behind him His words hurt a lot But I cant show him I open the note with shaking hands.

Are the waters rough now Geno? I did that just to prove my point your relationship isnt as stable as you thought. So how dose it feel like you lost the thing most important to you again? now at least where on the same page, Ill release Goth If you tell me all the information to the other kingdoms Castles Your gonna be my spy unless you want your adopted son shipped back to you in a coffin that is,And why you and how come i dont just ask the info personally It will become suspicious of me And its obvious the Queen of the south dosnt like me but she dose like you, And Dream and cross will tell you anything since you where alies longer during the war they dont trust me as much as they do you. I want the info in two days time On the last sunset meet me at My castle only then will i release Goth. If you refuse I hope you didn't throw away Your black band Hope to see you soon

ps,Slip About the letter and Ill kill Him sooner Dont even dare mention it to Reaper Remember Geno I always will find out.

KS.

a Tear drop hit the note i crumpled it to my chest and sunk down to my knees how is all of this so messed up the door opens I didnt want to look up "Aw jeez Geno its okay" i heard a soft Voice I looked Up cross kneeled  down ad patted me on the back awkwardly it was obvious he wasn't good in these types of situations "Reaper came out looking angry I amuse You guys had a fight" I just nodded Looking down at the ground Thank goodness the mask was covering Most of the tears "It will be okay You guys will make it through this Me and Dream have had fights but we always come out fine after it right?" i nodded not reassured If only he new How big of a fight it was"