Chapter 14

(genos POV)

I hissed in pain that guard shot my shoulder with one of his arrows how ever we finally made it to the castle Reaper jumped off first when i was about to slide off he just picked me up bridal style careful not to hurt my shoulder so he was carrying me me in a awkward way,How ever he just walked on Some maids rushed to help when they saw us So did guards and before i new it i was rushed to the doctor.

They patched me up the wound stung but not as bad as it did when they pulled the arrow out I shudder at the memory of it,I looked around the familiar room and muttered to my self "im in hear way to often" thinking no one heard i was wrong however I jumped at the sound of a voice "Ya think?" i looked to the doorway He was stood at it he was patched up to after the wounds he recived.i sighed in relief he then asked "may i come in?" i nodded he walked in and sat on the hospital bed next to me "I want to apologize Geno,For everything..." he said sadly I sighed "Its fine dont be sorry though. King Error poisoned you with his lies" Reaper looked at my neck and gently moved the scarf examining the bruise he made earlier on It wasn't as bad as it was when he event happens but it still remains there he sighed in utter defeat "Im a terrible person" he said putting his hands on his face and resting his elbows on his thighs. I placed my hand on his shoulder "No your not You where just Hurt and angry any person would be" i said a soothingly as possible. He looked up at me still looking unconvinced I smiled slightly "Its all in the past Reaper Dont dwell on it to much. I pulled him up with me "We have bigger problems though right??" i said realizing the consequences to our actions.

He realized too "Oh my gosh geno I just killed a king!!!" he shrieked his usual calm deminer gone he was now panicked "What am i going to say!?! Will this mean war?! i-" I cut him off and hugged him he was hyperventilating and was stressed at all these unanswered questions "One Question at a time Reaper" He took a deep breath "Alright,Lets Deal with The upcoming meting and how we will explain our selves" he said more calmly I was relived now thats the Reaper i know and Love.

"Geno?" Reaper called from one of the castles rooms I hummed in response and walked in,"Yes?" He held a slip of paper out to me he looked extremely worn out trying to prepare for our next meeting Dark circles eclipsed his eye sockets from lack of sleep.I grabbed the small slip of paper and Read it over.

Dear Kings of the North,

I would humbly request for you to attend My upcoming summers night ball Your fellow kingdoms Will also be requested to attend The ball with also include a Dinner where i would like to discuss Uprising matters Please consider on Attending.

,The Nuit Noire Kingdom

Reaper waited until i finished reading it "Apparently the kingdom is on the far side of the summer seas? i think What are your thoughts" Reaper asked "Have you bin to there kingdom before?" i asked re reading over the letter Reaper shook his head "No one has bin anywhere near its borders Ships that have even gotten close have bin sunk before they even reach its harbor" Reaper spoke studying the map tracing parts with his finger and making mental notes.

"To be honest Im not sure if we should go Its very far it could be a trap I mean all these possibilities of something going wrong" "It could be a ally though Reaper" He nodded acknowledging my point "true but.." he looked at the map harder then sighed "okay maybe you do have a point" i smiled and peck him on the cheek "So when do we leave?" i asked wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my chin on his shoulder looking over it "Its a three days journey So we would have to leave five days earlier just in case if something gos wrong" i nodded and smiled "Will Goth go with us?" He shrugged "Only if he wants to i mean as a child i hated going to dances" i nodded and walked to the door "Okay ill tell him and start packing." i said Reaper nodded i walked out "Hey geno?" i peeked my head around the corner "Love ya" he said propping his head up with his hand, I smiled back "Love ya to Reaps"