Chapter 6

(Genos POV)

i stepped out the carriage The day was sunny and bright now clouds in the brilliant blue sky yet errors castle still seemed dark and intimidating A couple of guards came with me just in case A guard standing by the gates eyes widen "k-king Geno? What bring y-you to Errors castle?" he spoke he seemed on edge

"Just came for a visit to discuss some things"i said casually walking past him "W-wait!" but i walked in "King Error!" i called i waited at the door I left my guards outside to wait.

He came around the corner A calm look on his face "King geno what a surprise" he said walking forward and shaking my hand "Its good to see you again" i smiled he nodded he looked behind him warily "What brings you hear?"he said  nervously his hands placed behind his back i wanted to discuss about the attacks" he nodded "Lets go to my study then shall we?" i nodded and followed him down the long hallway We came around the corner and i gasped i was shocked a figure leaned against the wall our side of Errors study he looked bored and wore a signature black cloak he looked different from the last time i saw him yet his broad shoulders, lean body,and his eye gave him away it was none other then Reaper His gaze fell on us and he looked just as shocked I stepped forward very hesitantly reached my arm out subconsciously  I forgot error was with us But then In a flash I felt my body hit the ground it took a few moments to register what was happening my eyes widen when i realized Reaper was trying to choke Me.

 he had a Glare on his face which only meant Death, I frantically tugged at his hands clawing at them frantically trying to pry them away I couldn't breath.

I struggled I couldn't get  A word out only chocked cry's for help Then he was pulled off me by Errors guards He had such hatred in his eyes as he struggled for them to let him  go to finish me off. I clawed at my own neck now trying to get a breath in  i panicked when i still couldn't breath but then the relief on Air finally came and i coughed and shook breathing in that sweet sweet oxygen.

I went back home, Error explained he manged to bring Reaper back But he absolutely hated me that he thought i tried to take his kingdom and that i used him that i conspired with dust to kill him. My throat burned and i new bruises where starting to show there I have to fix this but Error said hes trying his best to salvage What he can of Reapers Mind by testing him on how much he rembers but he said it will take weeks Months even so he said its best for both of us not to come in contact until that day comes.

This was a lot to take in My lover is alive yet he despises me what am i supposed to do with info like that Im just relived that Error is helping I dont think i can tell the other two kingdoms how will they react How will the people react?? i had a splitting headache And i was so overwhelmed to many question's with so few answers ill have to answer the biggest question first

What will i do?