Chapter 9

(Genos POV)

I tapped my fingers in rhythm on the table waiting for the other kingdoms to arrive. As if on que The est walked in Dream looked as if he just woke up rubbing his eyes with a dazed look on his face how ever Cross looked alert and ready they both nodded at me and took there place.

Soon every one hear but king Error he did in fact send a letter saying sorry but there has bin a crisis in his kingdom making him unable to attend.

He did send another skeleton though in his place they seemed nice enough though so im not complaining When they took there seat i turned my attention on the slip of paper which i slid over to everyone.

"You must all be wondering why i called everyone hear." 

Everyone nodded looking at the paper extremely confused

"First id like to apologize on how messy my hand writing is i was short on time however I have a strategy to fight this unknown cause which will help us fight this "unknown" threat"

"We have tried everything though so what makes you think this will work?" complained Cross

Dream elbowed cross who winced Dream looked at Cross sternly before turning his gaze to me which was much more nicer then the one he gave cross.

"however we are willing to listen to new ideas since we haven't gotten any"

I nodded a silent thank you to Dream the Queen of the south looked at the paper gingerly studying it in a careful manner before quietly stetting it down and nodding at me to go on.

"Well we have bin going at this all wrong we need a proper strategy one that involves the element of surprise" this caught everyone's attention I smiled at this.

"King Dream there has bin recent attacks correct?" he nodded "Well what if We use bait then ambush them"

Dream put a hand on his chin then looked at cross "That could work?" He turned back to me "Where listening" i nodded.

 Queen of the East You also have bin getting attacks She nodded "Quite brutal ones actually they have turned to leaving no survivors" She said with worry.

"Then we shall use the same strategy for you to i-" 

Cross butted in "Well sorry King Geno but id like to interrupt you there What concerns me the most how come You or King Error haven't bin getting attacks?" hes right i haven't "Also We heard that just the other day you went for a meeting what was that about?"

This spiked the Queen of the Souths interest and the filler in for Error "Well i-well thats what i wanted to discuss to King error about on that reason how ever something came up and i never got the chance" i replied Cross looked suspicious and was staring me down.

 "I-im sure if something of importance came up King Geno would tell right?" Dream spoke with a smile of recurrence to everyone I gave a silent thank you to Dream.

However Cross was not convinced Yet it seemed to die down the troubled looks the Queen gave to me."King dream is correct I surely will,I think that concludes Our meeting i have discussed everything i wanted unless there is some other important topics?"

 i asked standing up I looked at the person who filled in for Error "Oh i apologize i never caught your name" i said he perked up and looked at me "Oh im ink Its a pleasure to meet and be hear with you all" he said bowing slightly as he too stood up i nodded at him and was about to leave Then Dream hurried after me catching me by the shoulder and whispered 

"hey are you alright?" he asked i turned to him "Huh? oh yeah im fine" i said he looked even more concerned looking to the side before he looked back at me " where did you get a nasty bruise like that then?" he pointed to my neck and i realized that my scarf uncovered a bit of the mark when Reaper tried to choke me to death.

I pulled my scarf up hiding the mark and laughed slightly trying to hide my nervousness  "I accidentally ran in to one of the washer lines out side where they hand the clothes out to dry"

 i felt slightly bad lying to him and i just hope it was convincing enough for him he looked at me suspiciously before laughing himself.

 "Your so silly sometimes" he waved goodbye before following over to Cross I let out the breath i had bin unknowingly holding then proceeded to head over to my awaiting carriage The lies just dont get any easier to say do they? i asked my self.