Chapter 5

(Reapers POV)

Weeks pass Eventually Error said it was okay for me to venture in the castle but as the days went on My growing hatred towards geno plagued my mind Every thing error told me he did Just fulled the flames There was a knock "Reaper since we will be planing a revenge On Geno I think you need a new look." he said I looked to him tearing my gaze from the window "oh?" 

His stylist brought a variety of clothes but none where really my taste Until I Found my new look, A plain black Shirt and Black pants I wore With black boots but why i liked this outfit so much was because Of this cloak yes it was black but on the back of it Was Two Light blue stripes going down the back one going down from each shoulder till they met in the middle A string tied it firmly around my neck and the hood was worn up casting shadows across my face almost giving me a menacing look.I pulled on the last piece of the out fit some Black finger less gloves, I looked in the reflection studying my self I didn't look half bad it was definitely a look that's for sure a knock sounded I opend the door The stylist smiled "You look good Reaper But Error wants you to meet a few people in his study its very important its to discuss the Plan."

(Genos POV)

The castle was dead silent I rapped my fingers On the wooden desk Re reading the words of the Report over and over until it made no sense I sighed rubbing my skull "Ughhhhhh" The letter wrote

North-Nothing to Report

East-guards Missing on border

South-Nothing to report

West-Ships Missing from harbor

This wasn't good We have to find who's doing this and fast Since Error and i are the only ones with out attacks I shall pay him a visit I clicked my fingers and a maid rushed in "Yes sir?" she curtsied "prepare a carriage we shall pay The King Of the South a surprise visit.