Chapter 12

(genos POV)

Reaper seemed off since his return Of course i let him back in power of the kingdom it is his in the first place.

I remember Reaper and Goths first Interaction since he has bin back,It was so funny to me

We walked through some doors "So let me get this straight you adopted that Kid in the city that we found" i nodded nervously He had a deep frown on his face "please dont be mad he has such a great personality and is so sweet" I saw something flash in his eyes was it guilt but he blinked he replaced it with a smile "No its great news,i would like to meet him as My son" my smile widen and we walked to goths Room He was sat on a Chair reading a book he looked up when he heard us come in,Goth  Smiled then it vanished when he saw Reaper.

goth looked extremely nervous Reaper stepped forward and Goth imidiently stood up And looked up at him Reapers face was stern and he stared at the Small child in front of him before smiling warmly at goth who looked extremely relived.

He held out his small hand to Reaper,Reaper kneels down to his level and Shook Goths hand "Hello Goth i have bin told all about you" His eyes widen "Really??!" Reaper nodded the smile not leaving his face "I couldn't wait to meet you I didn't know you very well when you Uh Died how ever Dad talked all about you" I saw that flash again in Reapers eyes that painful guilt and perhaps a flash of anger but it went again "How about sometime You me and Geno go down to this Lake i know some time and we can all catch up?"

I smiled at the recent memory Goth was so happy to hear that.

 I decided to check on Reaper He seems a bit off More then usual since hes bin back.

I walked to a servant "Do you know where Reaper is?" The servant nodded "Yes king Geno he is in his office How ever he said to not be disturbed" I nodded "Okay" and walked off in the direction of the office"

I stopped out side of the heavy wood doors and knocked,There was silence then whispers Then more silence The door finally opend and  Reaper leaned agaisnt the door way.

He looked very intimidating "Yes?" I took a deep breath "I wanted to check on you" i said smiling slightly "oh" he said nonchalantly.I nodded It became awkward It seemed ever present now that hes back I looked back at him wanna go for a walk?" i asked hopefully Reaper shook his head "Im busy" he spoke slight irritation in his voice. I sighed "Well we need to speak" i said more sternly then I intended.

Now he was more showably Irataited "Well im busy" he said through gritted teeth. I flinched at his tone Im gonna do something ill regreat 

Grabbing him by the sleeve I dragged him out He didnt resist i was thankfull yet sacred on why he wasnt.

When i finally dragged him out I turned around he Looked very mad his eye sockets narrowed,"Whats bin up with you lately huh?" i asked "Your so different Since you came back from the dead I care about you and if somethings wrong You can tell me You dont have to keep secrets." I said in a pleading voice 

(Reapers POV)

Hes messing wih my head again especially these past few days using Goth to gain my trust I could only give Geno a death glare but i got to give it to him Hes good at acting,Im sorry Error i know its failing the mission how ever im back in control so its not a very big deal.

"Your just using me" i growled at Geno he looked taken aback "W-what?! no I would never!" I balled my hands in to fists "thats not what Error told me" I said This made Genos Eye widen even more "What exactly did he tell you?? cause I Love you To Death.I would never use you" he pleaded "Error said You worked with Dust so You can claim the Throne he sent me hear to.." i trailed off  Backing up slightly from Geno" I watched Genos facial expression change rapidly from Confusion hurt to anger "I swear On my Life Reaper I would never say such things ask anyone I never stopped loving you when you died I was so Hurt when Your death-" he cut him self off Trying not to cry.

I felt relief I can stop lying to my self How ever I was furious The rage was even greater from when i thought Geno betrayed me,No this rage Seemed to consume Me bubbling and Threatening to spill like a Boiling pot of water. I felt a soft touch on my arm though and snapped out of all the terrible things id do to Error when i get my hands on him. "Reaper,what Did Error send You hear to do?" he whispered To me looking up "h-he sent me hear to Convince you not to go ahead with your plan He didn't want to be found out, Hes making a Super weapon-" My eyes widened at the sudden realization "Oh my Gosh WE HAVE TO GO!" i yelled grabbing Genos arm and tugging him to the stables.

The Revenge of the Crown (Afterdeath story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara