Chapter 20

(genos POV)

Almost a week was up I grudgingly reported stuff to King Error about the two other kingdoms it was horrible the thought of the other kingdoms getting destroyed plagued my nightmares and i begun to loose sleep,rolling on to my side facing  sleeping Reaper he looked just as tired according to him things at the castle have bin hectic he was finally getting a few hours of sleep thankfully I cuddled in to him closing my eyes slowly to go back to sleep.

 It was nice having dinner as a family again how ever Reaper wasn't really there he was writing on some papers paying little attention to his food or us. i looked at goth who raised a non existent eyebrow at me "Ahem" i cleared my throat on purpose very loudly he didn't look up he was lost in thought "AHEM" he looked up finally "yes?" i looked at his papers he did a silent oh Then pushed the papers away " Sorry so uh Goth anything new happening with you?' he asked Goth looked pleased to be asked "Why yes actually father i discovered some new books int he library do you think you can read them to me later?" Reaper looked at me I gave him a glare "yeah sure when i get time kiddo" i smiled at Reaper he picked the right answer "What about you Geno?" he gave a playful smirk "I scoffed smiling at him "you already know im basically with you 24/7 he smiled and laughed "i know" 

(Reapers POV)

After breakfast i headed to my office but i felt a tug at my sleeve "yes Goth?" i said already knowing it was him "Can you read this to me?" he held out a old book within the library the title was Hamlet i believe it was hard to see I sighed "i have a lot of paperwork to do kiddo" Goth frowned "But fine ill read a couple of chapters to you" Goths face lit up and he grinned tugging my sleeve he sat on a chair crossed his legs and got ready to listen. I smiled at Goth and started reading.

"And then-" "Sir!" I jumped i got so in to reading i didnt notice how much time had passed how ever a guard looked frantic at the door breathing heavily from running "uh yes?" i asked gesturing to Goth to make sure hes careful on what he says "theirs bin a attack on east " he paused letting the news sink in My jaw hung open "Sir i dont know how to really put this but East has fallen."