Chapter 22

(Genos POV)

i shook slightly this was all my fault if.. I stared at the table ignoring all The peoples frantic chatter i looked at reaper when he sighed deeply "ENOUGH" his yelled catching me off guard i jumped slightly not used to hearing Reaper yell, he placed his index finger and thumb on his face "We need a plan of action not panic so please if anyone has a sensible idea please do share." he huffed The room was silent i grasped Reapers hand lacing our fingers together I was attempting to calm him down he was stressed I mean who wouldn't be Error just over through a whole kingdom no one knows what his next move will be if he even has a move "What if we fight fire with fire?" said a small voice in the back Reaper tilted his head at the monster who stepped forward "What if we design a weapon so deadly it was force him to surrender" "And who might you be?" said reaper in a bored tone "n-no one sir really but id like to suggest some ideas if it may help" Reaper held his stare for a bit he must be debating then he looked around the room "if no one else has any ideas then sure why not." Reaper dropped my hand and took a menacing step forward 'but if your plan fails or you waist my time Im afraid you will be out of time." he spoke his words like a knife. the guy nodded furiously a bit frightens by his tone "Follow me then" Reaper gave me a look then whispered to me "you stay hear and take care of East for now Love,Ill be back." I nodded giving him a encouraging smile before he left.

getting bored on what to do I headed back to mine and Reapers Room laying on the bed i shut my eyes briefly before something caught my eye. Sitting up i looked closer,it was the box Fresh gave me of so long ago i never opend it because i just lost track of it,yet hear it is. standing i timidly walked over picking it up and paper fell from the bottom of it bending down to pick it up i read the note

use this when the Time is right.

I tilted my head reaching to open it before a guard interrupted me "King geno sir! Reaper requests you imidiently!" said the guard breathless Clutching the box i asked the guard calmly "Why?" *Huff* *huff* "South is being attacked!"

                                           End of Book Three.

(I sincerely hope you enjoyed this book sorry to leave on a cliff hanger but there will be a fourth book and iam pretty sure it will be the last book in this series I want to say thank you for all the people who read this series Im so great full people like what i write! I have drawn a pretty crappy drawing of a teaser for the next book So i apologize for how bad it is But this was my first time drawing something like this Cant wait to start the next book! Bye for now (^w^)

Teaser is right hear. (sorry its not that good I wish i was as talented as the people who can draw stuff like this,I drew this for a teaser to the next book and to show what there characters look like. also the next book will be called "The crown United")

 also the next book will be called "The crown United")