Chapter 10

(Reapers POV)

Error slammed his fist on the table I just blinked at him "Damn it,Geno is becoming more of a problem then i expected" he growled in frustration. I shrugged "Well what if I intervene manipulate him in to thinking the plans a bad idea?" i said shuffling through a couple of papers.

I looked at Error when he didn't reply "You know Reaper you might be on to something" he said obviously lost in thought "and well as much as I enjoy being cooped up your your Lovely castle iam getting quite sick of it" i grumbled he nodded then walked over to me placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Remember Reaper You cant let him fool you he will pretend to be happy that your back but once you let your guard down He will not hesitate to kill you okay?" i nodded "also dont let your anger get the best of you your supposedly Cured alright?" i nodded again "Reaper i need a verbal response" "okay okay I will" he grinned lets get the plan on okay?"

(Genos POV)

"So everyone's sure on the plans?" i asked every one nodded Error still cant make it this is the fourth time these past six meetings "alright thats good we shall set our plans in to action lets say A week from today? "geno oh my gosh" said Dream a hand over his mouth I gave a confused look what? every one was in silence And i turned around and non other standing behind me was Reaper truly back from the Dead He did have that deadly look on his face from before he had a very calm look hands placed firmly behind his back No one spoke a word.

Dream was the first to get up he now was grinning and ran over giving Reaper a friendly hug by half tackling him "HOW??!!!" he practically yelled Even cross was stunned and he followed over I stood up but didnt go near not what happend last time is he fixed? dose he remember? Reaper Looked up at me and walked over I shut my eyes waiting to be attacked but I just felt his warm hug.

I was relived and hugged him back after i new he wasnt gonna hurt me "How are you alive?!" said the Queen he smirked "thats not important what matters is im hear now" 

after a very long reunion I now sat in the back of the carriage with Reaper I never thought i would share this moment with him again i thought Looking t him gosh i just cant stop looking at him He looked at me i thought i saw a flash of coldness in his eyes but then it vanished  instantly with a warm smile "Im so glad that everything will be back to normal" he said holding on to my hand "Me to but Reaper about what happen in Errors castle i-" "I really do apologize I have no idea what came over me How ever what matters now is that im cured I rember that I love you so very much my dear" he said with such sincerity I smiled leaning against him "I missed you so much" i whispered he chuckled "me to." then a thought acured to me Oh i better update him on stuff "Oh yeah Reaper Guess what?" he looked at me with a questioning look "Remember goth?" he nodded "Well i kinda adopted him" i said with a smile he mirrored it back to me "Thats wonderful news" i nodded "Cant wait-" i yawned "For you to meet him...again.." i then felt extremely tired and drifted off in to sleep.

(Reapers POV)

Finally hes asleep Im getting so sick Of acting putting on a pathetic smile I got to give him a hand though his act is just as good as mine But just like Error said I Will NOT let him get the better of me HE already ripped out my feelings and i will not let him do it a second time.