Chapter 7

(Genos POV)

"im so gonna own you at chess" i mocked Reaper laughed "Oh really now oh have you know I've bin playing chess since i was able to walk" he said over confidently I rolled my eyes and we set up the pieces We played for a bit in silence Then he spoke "Chess is much like ruling a kingdom" he said subconsciously Moving a pawn closer to one of mine "Oh is it now?" i said to focused on winning he nodded "You got your king and queen and you must use your Pawns,knights,bishops and rooks to take down the other player correct?" i nodded then it clicked hes right its exactly like at war with a kingdom "wow weird i never noticed it" he nodded taking another one of my pawns but i was still winning i had more pieces then him he only had a few pawns his king and a knight "your so gonna loose" i said with a smirk he chuckled "Geno the thing about ruling kingdoms its not always about numbers" he moved another piece i looked up at him confused he  was looking t the bored i moved my piece "its about resilience, and Determination." he moved a piece i followed too "but most importantly its about strategy" he then moved another piece to checkmate me my jaw hung open he grinned at me "check mate geno" "how?" he shrugged "Follow those rules and you would be surprised by how far they take you."

I woke up with a start blinking away the sleep "Sorry to wake you sir but we returned" said the driver I nodded yawing and sliding off the seat goth came running out and gave me a hug "Hi!" he said looking up at me I smiled at him yet i was confused why would that memory come back to me? maybe it means something? resilience,determination and strategy? huh "Something bothering you dad?" goth said with a worried expression on his face "huh? oh nothing sport" i said patting him on the back 'Why dont you run  along I have some work to do" he nodded running off in a direction I laughed slightly before walking in the castle i clicked my fingers a maid came to me instantly "Please call a meeting with the other kingdom's its urgent" She nodded "Yes sir right away sir!" and she hurried off I think i figured out how to stop this unknown threat.