02 Unfamilliar Ceiling. [✓]

"You won't be alone anymore"

I turned to face Jennie and gave her a smile and went out leaving her dumbfounded, i was wearing my jacket, and putted on my hood. I walked back slowly to my own apartment, the pain of my fever was kicking in and i wanted to snuggle into my pillows but i have to get to my destination.

>>Kim Jennie<<

She left.

She left a smile for me, i feel like I've known her before but i remember nothing about her.

"Jennie!" Lisa huffed, "JISOO HAS A FEVER" And with that i immediately went to my car and went where Jisoo went, i don't really know but Lisa just said "Go straight that's where her apartment is" and i saw a silhouette, a hooded one , i went to stop by, my eyes widened it was Jisoo.

>>Kim Jisoo<<

I wrapped my arms between my legs, "C-cold" I mumbled and closed my eyes hoping warmth would cover me, after a minute i saw a foot stop in front of me and i looked up, it was Jennie.

I hate seeing myself weak to you..

I tried my best to stand, and succeeded but stumbled, i walked forward, cold wrapping my entire body.

"Stop. Stop trying, i don't know why you leave when i help you with your pain. Just this time, let me help you." I felt arms wrapping me, i nodded and snuggled closer and took her warmth in.

I leave because..

I went inside her car and wrapped my arms around my legs shaking terribly, eyes and nose puffy red.

I want you to find someone else..

I fell asleep beside Jennie and she didn't mind.

You'll love, truly.

---------

I woke up to the unfamiliar ceiling and scent, i turned to my side and almost screamed when i saw Jennie laying beside me, her scent.

The old scent..the one i missed.

I sat up and my head felt really heavy, i tried my best to make way to Lisa's room, and was greeted with a I don't even want to say, from the two, causing me to slam the door and heat rushing up my cheeks.

Lisa opened the door "Hey eonnie." Rosé greeted, "I saw you two." I said, sending wide eyes to both of the young girls blush creeping up their cheeks.

"Let's get straight to the point."

"Alright." Lisa tapped the sit beside her and I obliged, "We need to explain to her., i can't stand this anymore." Rosè and Lisa exchanged glances before looking down at me.

"Let's talk to her room later."

"Okay and by the way, i'll go home now. Just call me when you're gonna talk to her." I excused myself out. I live with Rosé in the past, but she moved in with her girlfriend and that's of course Lisa.

I twisted the knob before i took a step outside i heard a familiar voice from outside.

"I'll go get dressed Bobby, wait for me"

"Alright princess"

With that, i felt my knees weaken but i tried my best to keep my composure, the door opened and it was greeted with a happy Jennie.