ch. 1 - Side story - Red Velvet [✓]

[KANG SEULGI]

I just woke up from my afternoon nap and went to the kitchen to have a cup of water.

"Seulbear~" I heard a familiar voice call out behind me. And i turned around greeted with Irene who has her arms on the air begging for a hug with her puppy eyes.

"Seriously Eonnie. Are you even a mother or Eonnie of the group?"  I chuckled and embraced her, she giggled and embraced me tighter.

I let go first and sighed.

I want this feelings for her gone please.

"Eonnie i-" i started but got cutted off afterwards with Irene's index finger on my lips, her finger trailing to my bottom lip, i gulped in confusion and nervousness.

What is she doing?

She leaned in and our hot breathes were hitting each other's lips "Don't Eonnie me Kang Seulgi. You shall call me Irene because you're now mine." She whispered and leaned in to connect our lips with the cup of my water stil on my hand.

She pulled back first and i stood there unable to move from the sudden actions.

"Oh come on Seulbear! Can we get ice cream?" She pleaded and i putted my hand in my pockets and noticed it wasn't felt. My eyes widened it could pop out it's socket any second.

WHERE DID MY WALLET GO?

I looked around with a confused Irene infront of me. "Wait for me here Baechu, I'll be back" i said and let her sit on the kitchen and gave her a peck and then went to the rooms.

Nothing.

I went to the living room.

Nothing.

An idea popped in my mind and decided to search in the secret room.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I saw Yeri, Joy and Wendy eating pizza and chicken with my wallet laying beside the pizza box.

I inhaled the air "PARK SOOYOUNG, KIM YERIM AND SON SEUNGWAN. WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BORROWING MONEY FROM ME?" I exclaimed at the top of my lungs and they just smiled sheepishly and muttered a 'mianhe unnie' "Aish. I'm not a bad person to not let you guys borrow money okay? Don't steal my wallet when im sleeping okay?" They nodded and went back to eating "Goodness. I can't even stay mad at your cute faces geez." I shrugged and went to the kitchen to see a napping Irene on the wooden table.

I carried her and she instantly woke up from her slumber and held tight to my neck her nails digging on the back of my neck.

It doesn't matter. It's irene isn't it?

I suddenly remembered what Wendy said

"Whipped."

I smiled to myself and laid Irene on the ground gently.

I lifted my head up to gaze at the darkening sky, when i saw the moon from afar i smiled unknowingly.

"You're beautiful." Irene muttered beside me loud enough for me to hear it, i glanced at her and turned my blushing face away from her immediately. "Seul- did i do that?" Irene's playful tone was gone when she saw the mark her nails dug on the back of my neck and she looked really concerned.

"Yeah" i mumbled and her eyes widened "But it's fine, i'm fine. You're fine. Everything's fine." I smiled and she didn't look convinced at all "Look, even if you hurt me i won't leave you." I said and she embraced me. What felt like hours.

"WHIPPED LOVEBIRDS!" - Rude freaking Sueyoung

"GET A ROOM JEEZ" - Daughter Seungwhat

"IM NOT ONE WITH THEIR PLAN EONNIES!" - Kim Yerim

I heard the three girls shout from the house above us, i opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, instead i made a big heart with my arms and Joy and Sooyoung did the same each side half of their arm, Wendy rolled her eyes and shot back a finger heart. I laughed and Irene did the other half of my heart "This is what i feel when im with you." I said and Irene got flustered she turned red and punched my ribs rather harshly.

God that freaking hurts, not to mention a harsh punch from our leader. LEADER. DAMN IT.

I laughed the pain out and invited Irene on the yard for the sheeps.

Once we entered i ran to the first three sheeps i saw and one harsh sheep rudely "baah!" Me out of their territory and i ran back to Irene changing my mind being friends with the sheeps "Dork" Irene said and poked my cheeks.

--

We were now feeding the sheeps, me and Irene not so far from each other.

Ooh! A sheep! Does it want food? Wait imma get your food mr. Shee-

"What" i blurted out staring at the harsh sheep kicking my legs rather hard "What did i even do to the sheeps!?" I exclaimed feeling utterly shocked and Irene laughed out loud.

I saw Joy, Yeri and Wendy walk towards us so i waved my arms in the air for their attention and they did, they ran towards us and ended up stumbling on the hill rolling bodies coming towards us.

"And yet we're agents but we're clumsy. Nice" i said and putted out my hand and did the thumbs up "Oh yeah and an angry sheep is coming towards you hoe" Wendy said and pointed behind me, when i looked back there was really three sheeps coming from behind me, i ran so fast in my whole life.

I could hear the four laughing at me as i tripped on a rock and the sheeps kicked me at both sides, i held my fists up to my face to defend my face from getting kicked.

--

"Aish seriously Seulgi, you fake Maknae" Irene sighed but laughed afterwards "Poor Eonnie" Joy laughed like there's no tommorow with Yeri, Wendy grabbed a spoonful of rice and shove it down to my throat "Eat clumsy dork" i nodded and began eating our lunch with the others.

"I don't even know why I'm inlove with a clumsy dork in the inside but in the outside a dance machine, a pretty feline and a kind hearted girl." Irene whispered and it was enough to make my face flustered.

/

Most voted side characters.

More side stories coming soon.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs