23 Mr. and Mrs. [✓]

"Nalalisa get dressed there are important people waiting for you" i nudged Lisa on the shoulder and she groaned and went to their room to get dressed.

I snaked my arms on Rosé's nape and stroked her cheek and then heard the door open signalling Lisa was ready "May i borrow your girlfriend and never return her Ma'am?." I whispered into Chaeyoung's ears and she flinched and immediately looked back to see me and Lisa going out the door.

"NO WAIT DON'T STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND HOE!"

I heard her shout from the inside and laughed.

I led Lisa to my car and drove to a hotel, letting me and Lisa wait at the rooftop for dinner as it was exactly 6:00 when we arrived, Lisa pondered on the ready made food on the table.

"Wait.. this pan.." she held the red pan up observing it "It's from my house!" She exclaimed with wide eyes cannot explain the sudden appearance of the red pan "Well, close your mouth and cover your eyes i'll let them in" i grinned and she did as told.

I scooted to the door and stuck my head inside seeing Mr. And Mrs. Manoban "It's time" i said and they grinned walking to Lisa who is basically seated on the middle with her hands on her eyes, and snaked their arms on their daughter's nape.

Lisa slowly took off her hands in her eyes and looked up shocked to see her parents and burst out crying. I excused myself and called the two members.

"Heyow you two. Come at the xxx hotel" i said as they answered the phone.

"I better not see Lisa naked." Chaeyoung huffed hearing Jennie's loud laugh on the background.

"Oh no. But there is naked things here." I started and smirked to myself  "Naked cooked chicken and many more" i added and i heard shuffling noise from the other line and they ended it.

A few minutes later i was called into the waiting room.

Those dorks are so slow jeez.

I played Mario Kart on my phone while waiting, crossing my legs to assure no one will stare at my legs cause i was just wearing a denim short matched with a white t-shirt and my black converse to fit in the hop industry.

I plopped my headset on and played 'Lee Hi - Breathe'  i breathed out a sigh as the song did have an effect on me as it discusses depression fighters and i'm also a fighter too.

I saw two pair of slender legs in front of my view and was met with the two girl i've been waiting in dresses, i snorted at how elegant they look and how simple i was.

"Goodness, you both look like princesses while i look like a teenage girl who doesn't give a damn about her appearance. To the rooftop." I said and they followed inside Rosé smashing the rooftop button a little too harsh "There's someone who is doing a gang rape to Lisa on the rooftop she needs help." I blurted calmly and Rosé jammed the elevator even more, punching the wall making it dent a bit Jennie knew i was joking as i sent her a wink and she played along.

After the elevator doors opened Rosé rushed out kicking the door to the rooftop open revealing Lisa and her parents shocked at the aggressive appearance. She eyed me and talked to me through it 'You little hoe. I'm going to sue you'  and turned her gaze back to Lisa's parents.

"G-Good evening.. sorry for the sudden entrance, Jisoo Eonnie pushed me and i stumbled to the door, sorry" she bowed and while her head was still a low she gave me a glare and mouthed 'You better run later Kim Jisoo.' And she looked up, me and Jennie bowing after Rosé and went to the table sides and sat down.

After sitting down Rosé kicked my foot rather hardly and i remained composure as though her actions were easily covered up as i was in cfs before we debuted i knew how to act.

She kicked me again while i was drinking and the drink spilled on my t-shirt that stain sticking to my collarbone as i calmly finished my water and stood up and grabbed a bottle and Champagnes, Rosé groaned in defeat as Jennie chuckled to our competition and Lisa and her parents utterly confused.

"I act easily Chae, and that's for cheating in the deal" and she grinned ear to ear, accepting defeat as she shoved her mouth food.

"Thank you for setting this up Jisoo" Mr. Manoban said in pure english.

Hell. I don't even have high grades on english.

"Y-Yes. It's my pleasure." I stuttered and saw the three girls trying to hold their laughter as their faces were turning red "We missed our daughter so much, thank you. Really, i mean it. Thank you so much." Mr. Manoban said once again in pure english Mrs. Manoban ending the sentence with the four last words in english.

Oh god.

"I-I- uh- it's r-really fine we- i mean i thought the girls wanted to s-see you and y-yeah " i answered in my best english that sounded like a kid being taught english.

Jennie excused herself and went to the bathroom her face red from holding her laughter while Rosé choked on her food and immediately drank water and went to the dispenser nearby the window to get another cup, and i saw her shoulders shake clearly her reflection laughing silently seen on the glass. While Lisa had to hide her mouth with the big burger and laughed silently that sounded like a whimper to me.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and i checked it.

-BLACKPINKU 3 messages-

Jennifer: HoWh Men Holy Shit! NICE ENGLISH JISOO
Pasta: istg YOU SOUNDED LIKE A FREAKING GOAT OMG JISOO
Limario_oppa: OHMYGOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HOW DORKY JISOO IS
Jichu: when we get home i'm going to kill you all you hoes
Limario_oppa: no thanks. I don't want a foursome. I'd rather sleep.
Pasta: what's a foursome?
Jennifer: I'm currently on the bathroom floor in front of the door for support because of how Jisoo sounded
Jichu: OML I'M GOING TO KILL YOU THREE
Pasta: try me.
Jennifer: try.
Limario_oppa: i wanna see you try.
Jichu: aish. Jinjja! I'm not going to do it, I'm too tired.

--

All the girls went back to the table and ate casually joking here and there.

A/n: if your wondering why they don't have missions well.. the newly prescribed agents were given a one month vacation with their family so yeah.

Ask me any questions i'll gladly answer it

Byeeee💞

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs