27 Nichkhun? [✓]

Warning. I repeat warning. Contains sexual harassment in other words, rape.

"Black Velvet unit is being called by Director Seokjin, please report in 10 minutes."

The speaker of the building announced and i sighed.

"Alright alright. Jennie wake up or i'll carry you" I said and Jennie groaned i smirked and carried her she screamed in my ears and she jumped out of my arms.

"Goodness. My freaking eardrums will explode" i sighed and put Jennie down.

"Correction. Any of the Black Velvet members can come."

The speaker corrected and i groaned "Jennie I'm going there." I said and she nodded, i slipped on my hoodies as i was wearing a white t shirt and a cycling shorts.

I maneuvered down the hallways to the elevator and met Namjoon there "Oh hey there Joon" i said and he showed his dimple smile "Annyeong Jisoo" he said and the elevator dropped into a comfortable silence.

Once i reached the Directors and Deltas floor i glided along the familiar hallway and knocked on the door '578' i heard a muffled 'come in' from the inside and went in.

"Hello there Kim Jisoo." The deep unfamiliar voice blurted out which made me jump "Remember me?" The unfamiliar voice turned around from the chair..no... Seokjin's chair.

My eyes widened and i didn't believe who was in front of me smirking and his eyes pooling with lust and anger.

No. Where's Seokjin? How-

My thoughts were interrupted as he stood up on his desk and walked over to me leaving me standing in his shadow as he was much taller than me "Nichkhun.." i hitched out. His small smirk turning wider every step he takes to reach my trembling body.

"What did you do to Seokjin!?" I shouted out in front of his face "Well, i shot his cctvs outside and inside this stupid office of his and maybe ya know. Turning my voice into Seokjin's. I expected Irene but oh well. I at least still get her godess sister that I'm going to eat out and say where her pathetic brother is and escape." He smiled all the way to his ears "How sad, your brother must be drowning now." He husked in my ear and it automatically sent shivers down my spine, i was about to run out the office but he suddenly gripped my wrist and pushed me to the wall trapping me in his arms.

No. No. No. No!

I shoved him harshly and it was enough for him to stumble but that didn't pay me enough time. This time i punched him straight in the face making his nose bleed but he just smirked.

He shoved me harshly. And that was the moment i knew. I was so vulnerable i was so scared I can't stand this. The sounds..

The sounds of unbuckling of a belt.

My short was being slid down my leg after Nichkhun tied me up to the table leg.

His hands hovered to my panties and that's when shit happened.

He entered me.

I let out an excruciating scream for help, no one came. I screamed again but he shut my mouth by the nearby duct tape. No i didn't moan, instead i let the tears fall out and my lower was being ripped apart so harshly it could kill me.

Blood was seen on my wrists to tight from the tie and the table was my only choice while my body still had the power to knock a thing over i glanced at the man below me entering me over and over again throwing his head back from the intense pleasure strings of curses was going out of his mouth and that was my cue.

I punched the table legs thankfully it was a wooden table vulnerable for me to punch and knock it over.

After a few hits some of my fingers from both hands was somehow dislocated and bleeding, Nichkhun still didn't notice as he kept ramming inside me.

It wasn't blissful. It was hell.

After one last hit the table landed on both of us hitting him in the head while my upper half was damaged by the fallen furniture, i saw him grunt and leave.

I can't do anything. My fingers were dislocated, hands squished by the heavy table, head bleeding, nose bleeding, blood coming out from my mouth,  whole body bleeding.

Womanhood bleeding as my virginity was harshly taken from my soul, arms full of bruise, legs trembling.

I was dizzy.

I was in pain.

I wanted to scream.

I need someone.

Please.

"Help me."

---

>>Jennie Kim<<

"Guys.. Jisoo is taking too long, should we check on her?" I asked to the girls at the couch as i felt something churn in my stomach, Seulgi, Irene and Wendy stood up and went to me "Let's go." Irene said in her stern mother like tone.

We went to the elevator and directly to the director's room, Irene barging in without knocking she froze in front of the door clutching on to Seulgi as she maintained her balance from her trembling knees.

I was confused. Entirely.

I tip toed and what i saw wasn't something I expected.

Jisoo on the floor drowning on her own pool of blood.

A/n: oh hi, im back. Well not with a 1000+ words chapter but oh well. Im still not well but as long as i'm listening to music i can go on. But once i stop the music, im back in the harsh reality.

Ps. Thank you for the ones who commented and messaged me. I really appreciated it as none of you judged me. Im sorry for being a bad author i'll improve for my readers.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs