10 Inequality. [✓]

I woke up at 3am and woke up Jennie, she decided to get in the shower first while i wake up the maknaes.

"Lisa! Chaeyoung! Wakey wakey! It's our duel day!" I exclaimed and i heard them groan, i skipped to the kitchen and cooked chicken for the day.

I felt arms snaking it's way to my hips and gently tugging my shirt, i turned around to a smiling Jennie and gestured her to seat in the dining table, instead she sat on the counter and stared at me.

Amused at Jennie's actions i chuckle it off and turned around to finish the chicken.

"Let's eat maknaes! Or i'll eat your dishes!" I exclaimed and i was greeted with Chaeyoung and Lisa done showering and wore their clothes already, I hurriedly ate and took a shower and from my wardrobe, i snatched a black t-shirt and black sweaters, and did my hair and grabbed the bag with our equipments on it.

It was 3:55 already, and i began panicking.

"Yah! Lets hurry! Let's run Blackpink unit!" I commanded and their walking stance became a running stance and 3 mins later we arrived at the dome with sweats trickling down our skins.

"Well, well. If it isn't Blackpink unit, nice to have a duel with you lil' cousin." Joohyun mocked, well.. a friendly mock, we're in good terms.

I can't lose my only family.

Joohyun threw the knife at me and i  professionally catching it like it was just a piece of chicken.

Well, it was.

3rd POV

"Jennie Kim/ Jennie vs Park Sooyoung/Joy"

Both units stared in confusion as the two walk to the center staring at each other or what they call.. eye talking. The two started to ungear, dropping the airsoft gun, dropping the bullets.

They both raised their hand and held a knife firm on their knuckles and sheathe it behind their back, it was a meaning that 'the end of the combat i'll stick my own knife in your throat.'.

Both units gulped as they watched the intense tension the two had.

Sooyoung smirked and ran towards Jennie, kicking her hard as possible in the arm Jennie didn't budge except she shoved Sooyoung unto the floor straddling her, before Jennie could lay her hands on her enemy's neck she quickly pushed off the dominant and quickly stood up defending herself.

The fight was full of kicks and punches but none of them were tired, sweats trickling down their faces but in their actions no exhaustion could be seen, much to the units surprise, Jisoo's fight will be much more interesting as she is fighting two. Their Co-leader and Leader.

Jennie quickly senses Sooyoung getting to her limits, she kept dodging and when the cue has come, she kicked her leg making her fall to the floor, but before her head would hit the floor a hand caught it but a knife was centered on Sooyoung's throat.

It was Jennie she slowly lowered Sooyoung with het knife in rest on her throat.

"Jennie Kim/Jennie wins!"

Jennie sheathed her knife and helped Sooyoung stand up and gave her a smile before returning to their units.

"Kim Jisoo/Jisoo vs Bae Joohyun/Irene and Kang Seulgi/ Seulgi"

Jisoo walks up the center rather calm at her situation, while Irene and Seulgi did a fist bump and did their fighting stance.

"Wait.. that's not fair. That's not equal." Jennie muttered loud enough for Rosè to hear "Nothing can change that, she's our only Leader and none can drag her out of there." Rosè sighed and went back to watching their unnie.

The pair was the first to strike, Seulgi approaching with an upcomimg fist and Irene who has her gun pointed at her.

Tactics and instincts, Jisoo immediately grabbed Seulgi's knuckle and immediately turned her around before Irene's bullet could touch her body, she jerked Seulgi towards Irene, and gave a glance at Jennie who was extremely worried.

After getting up their feet, they charged at Jisoo again this time at the same momentum, which caused Jisoo to smile and roll over the side and push Irene to Seulgi making them bump each other.

Okay now the pair was furious, they both pulled out their knives and stared at Jisoo who looked calm and still, Jisoo snaked her hand behind her and grabbed the knife from her back not yet showing to her enemy.

Before she could jerk her knife out she felt a hand on her collar choking her, it was Seulgi, Jisoo immediately kicked Seulgi in the guts while pointing the airsoft gun to Irene

Jisoo centered her knife to the throat of Seulgi, making Irene sweat nervously, "Seriously Eonnie, you're too obvious, the two of you are dating." Jisoo shrugged and went to Irene pointing the knife to her throat while her gun towards the head of Seulgi.

Seulgi snatched the gun and pointed it at Jisoo "Oh, who's the child one now?" Seulgi mocked making Jisoo let out a chuckle from her heart shaped lips. Jisoo immediately kicked the two in the leg and both stumbled to the floor, before Jisoo could get any closer Irene approached her into a martial art combat which was one of the superior abilites of Jisoo that makes her strong.

Sounds of skin hitting skin was heard and Seulgi already joined in, choking Jisoo from the back she jerked her elbow backwards making her elbow hit the ribs of Seulgi making her hiss, and Irene being pushed to the floor by Seulgi's heavy body on top of her.

Jisoo pulled out two knives and stick it to their throats.

"Says the one who got A+ huh? Well i got S and there's nothing to do about it." Jisoo mocked and pulled away her knives.

"Kim Jisoo/Jisoo wins!"

>>Kim Jisoo<<

I walked to the side of my unit, with their mouth agape, my body was aching and it could be so delightful to rest on a comfy bed.

"How did you even survive that Eonnie!?" Lisa screamed infront of me, like really loud it gained attention from the trainees.

"Ugh, Limario let me rest."  I groaned and went to the way of our dorm.

"That was amazing though."

(A/n: wattpad has been shit lately. It wont let me publish)

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them