16 Boombayah. [✓]

Warning: explicit language.

We finished the medical training and immediately went to the practice room to practice our new choreo "Boombayah".

>>Kim Jennie<<

We skipped to the practice room and was greeted with the YG dancers.

Wow. They got here... really fast?

They explained the choreo and gave us time to change our outfits into comfortable ones and come back after.

(A/n:Chaennie moment people, i wanna bring this ship to life)

"Chae-" i gasped and dropped my phone, seeing her naked.

WOAH WAIT NO.

"YAH! EONNIE" She screamed and threw pillows at me and the blanket remained on the bed "GET YOUR CLOTHES CHAE!" I shouted back and she immediately dashed to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

I sat on her and Lisa's bed waiting for her to come out and discuss about things. And a head poked out the bathroom door it was Chae's.

"Uhm. Eonnie, can you um.. get my clothes.. there on the bed.." I nodded and threw her clothes making it slap her face and scrunch her nose in confusion, I chuckled and played on my phone.

Another head poked out the bathroom door and it was Chaeyoung again "Uhm, help me" she muttered and i stood up and walked in front of the bathroom door, she opened the door wide and turned around "Hook the straps please" she mumbled and i gently hooked her bra and she turned around flustered "Thanks" and went inside the bathroom again.

She went out with white shorts, and a black shirt and a black choker (booombayah dance practice outfit).

"Why are you wearing shorts?" I asked and she smiled "Later i'll tell you" she went out the room giggling leaving me confused.

"WAIT WHY ARE YOU ALSO WEARING A SHIRT?" I exclaimed and i heard loud laughs coming from outside the room.

I went outside and saw them with oversized shirts and a short going on with black shoes (boombayah dance practice outfits) i coughed and smirked "Why are you wearing white shoes?" I asked and she looked at our shoes and her mouth went agape "WHAT!?" She exclaimed and the three of us laughed.

"Everybody use black shirts but don't tell Jennie" Jisoo started "Everybody wear shorts but don't tell Jennie" Chaeyoung added "Everybody wear black shoes but don't tell Chae" Lisa finished.

"YOU TWO!" Me and Chaeyoung yelled in unison chasing the two towards the practice room where our mentors were waiting for us once they got there they fist bumped.

Damn fast runners.

"We shouldn't talk to them " i whispered to Chaeyoung and she nodded grinning.

"How was the warm up?" Jisoo asked me and i pretended i didn't notice her "Jennie" she whined and tugged my arm i still didn't care about her presence and she kept tugging my arm until the mentor said it was time to practice, she sighed in defeat and went to her position.

To be honest i felt bad.

We started dancing and i couldn't keep my eyes off Jisoo's legs how the sweat are trickling down her slender pale legs.

Okay that squatting position wasn't necessary her knees are almost touching mine oh my goodness.

I shaked my head and focused but been sidetracked again by Jisoo grasping on my leg and how her body moves.

OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH JENNIE KIM.

I shaked my head again and gulped, i tried to focus seriously right now.

She putted her hand on my chest and i shivered under her touch but kept pretending it was fine.

We danced on her line and i couldn't keep my eyes off her again.

She looks so cute dancing like that.

I mentally slapped myself and kept dancing.

Okay i saw her twerking from here oh no.

My heart started to beat faster and my eyes was scanning her body.

Oh no shit I'm staring.

Okay i was seriously sweating even though it was cold, and on Chae's part we had eye contact and she broke it first.

Even her body is an art. OH WAIT NO WHAT DID I EVEN THINK OF.

The rest of the choreo included me in the front and Jisoo on the back but sometimes i could see her when I'm behind.

Oh hell no.

It was Jisoo's solo part to dance and we should look at her, i gulped and looked at her my eyes trailing her body i almost forgot the choreo but she gained eye contact with me and eye talked me to 'Stop looking it's your cue.' .

I gulped and danced my way to the front and leaped trusting them to catch me and they did.

Good thing Jisoo isn't holding my upper body.

The image of her sweating face in front of me made me flustered and looked away to focus again.

It turned me on oh my god.

Chaeyoung slid under us and i layed on Jisoo for a second and stood up leaving her posing on the floor and then stand up for her cue.

Oh my god. Stop being so sexy Kim Jisoo.

We were now doing the dancing in circles thing and yeah, Jisoo is in front of me.

I could always see her reflection in the mirror in front and that DID NOT ENTIRELY HELP.

We finally did the ending pose and i layed on the floor with a blushing face.

A hand appeared in front of me and i looked up to see... Jisoo. "You look tired, come i'll carry you on my back" she said and wiggled her hand waiting for me to grab it, i had second thoughts but i was already on her back, i held on to her neck not really tight.

I don't want to kill her.

"Race to the dorm Maknaes!" Jisoo exclaimed and i looked to the side seeing Lisa carrying Chaeyoung on her back.

"Losers will cook dinner." I added and they nod.

"3" Lisa

"2" Chaeyoung

"1" me

"Go!" Jisoo

Jisoo ran with me on her back surprising me she ran fast and balanced so well.

Well, she's strong Jennie what did you even expect.

I shake out my thoughts and an image of Jisoo topless suddenly appeared on my head and made me bury my face to the crook of Jisoo's neck.

"You okay jen?" She asked and i nodded "I'll take it slow, i can cook dinner and you rest okay?" She whispered beside my ear making her breathe touch my skin "I'll help." I mumbled and she nodded.

She went slow and walked to the dorm, while Chaelisa was running ahead of us to the elevator i heard Jisoo sigh as the elevator closed and went to another floor, she took the stairs and i could smell her lavender scent making me fall deeper for her.

Jisoo you're the death of me.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them