36 Mirror Maze. [✓]

>>Kim Jisoo<<

"Hey Eungi!" I called happily at the familiar silhouette in front of me "E-Eonnie.. what are you doing here? Go back!" She stated as if shocked to see me here then another person appeared beside her and it was... Athena.

"Jisoo? Why are you here?" Athena asked shocked to see me "What? Why?" I asked confused, "This is heaven Jisoo! Why are you here!? You aren't dead yet!" Athena exclaimed her eyes glistening.

"What?" I asked feeling utterly confused "Jisoo wake up. Please. Don't die." Eungi pleaded i reached out to touch her but my hand went through her, my eyes widened also glistening with tears "You.. you're really.. dead.." i sighed out wanting to touch my half sister but as my hands was now halfway touching her again the two person i talked to earlier disappeared and a mirror replaced their position.

I turned around and another mirror.

I walked to the direction where there were no mirrors, and unexpectedly i transported to another dimension.

Full of mirrors.

"Jisoo! It's me! Athena! You're in the mirror maze, no matter how long you stay there the longer your gonna stay unconscious. I don't know anything about that maze. I'm sorry." A voice spoke from afar, distant but clear.

I looked at my reflection and i was wearing a black crop top and a black slim pants with black boots.

I walked around. Trying to find my way in the maze but ends up ending at a corner.

---

I've been walking like forever. Im in an endless maze.

"Jisoo."

A familiar voice called out from afar. It was in every direction. The voice bounced off at the mirrors making me confused to where the sound came from.

"Help me" i screamed but nothing came.

I pulled my hair in frustration and punched the mirror beside me. Shards of glass floating in the air but another mirror replaced but the shards were still there. I looked at my knuckle and it was covered with light blue liquid.

Is this... blood?

I scoffed at the pain. And let the blue blood run down my hands.

"Jisoo please wake up."

That voice again. Jennie.

At the thought of the girl made me burst with energy.

I can't let this happen again.

When i turned to the corner to my surprise i saw eomma and appa.

"Eomma.. Appa.." i cried out my arms widening to take them in my embrace and they did. I finally felt someone.

"Why are you here honey?" Eomma asked knowing that this was the maze for the unconscious "I.. i don't have any idea." I replied and she shaked her head.

"To where the sun rises. That's where your going dear. To where the compass points east." Eomma stated "Good luck Jisoo." Appa said and smiled sadly at me i embraced them again. "I love y-" i couldn't continue what i wanted to say as they faded into paper origami butterflies.

"You."

I ran to the east, at my back. I was going west for the rest of the time and im now going to the right direction.

Wait for me.

--

3 months.

--

>>3rd POV<<

"Guys. Is Jisoo gonna come back?" Yeri asked her head leaning at Joy's shoulder who also leaned her head at her wife's head.

Yes. Jennie is the only engaged in all of them.

Jennie fiddled with her fingers at the thought of Jisoo not coming back. She couldn't take it. Her heart belonged to Jisoo and hers only. Call her whipped but she really is.

"Come back Kim Jisoo!" Seulgi exclaimed missing the younger latter's cheerful presence.

--

"Come back Kim Jisoo!"

Jisoo smiled. She can hear her friends. Every single call of her name of her friends made her motivated to go to the east.

--

"She's gonna come back. She promised that. Remember she was in comatose last year and yet she survived." Irene chuckled at how strong her little sister was.

"When Jisoo comes back we're going to eat alot of chicken until i choke." Joy said and laughed with the others.

"I don't even know how many she can eat untol she gets fed up" Lisa chuckles and smiles at the others.

--

"When Jisoo comes back we're going to eat alot of chicken until i choke"

Jisoo laughs by herself still walking as she sees a light in the distant she closed her eyes and smiled.

--

"I wonder where Jisoo unnie is now." Lisa wondered and the others did the same. "Moonbyul, Solar, Hwasa and Wheein said they'll contact us if Jisoo wakes up." Seulgi said and the other girls nodded.

--

"Moonbyul, Solar, Hwasa and Wheein said they'll contact us if Jisoo wakes up"

Jisoo threw her arm in the air and inhaled deeply.

"Kim Yongsun! Moonbyul-yi! Jung Wheein! Ahn Hyejin! MA-MA-MOO!"

Jisoo chanted and smiled dearly at the black sky above her.

--

"Jisoo will be alright. She'll be. I believe in her." Jennie stated and went out the room and opened the door to the balcony and stared at the night sky above her looking at the ocean of stars.

"Please come back. Jisoo."

--

"Jisoo will be alright. She'll be. I believe in her."

Jisoo walked to the door with the shining light from the inside.

"Please come back. Jisoo."

"I'm back Jennie."

Jisoo smiled and went in the doors.

---

Jennie went back to the group and sat beside Wendy.

Ring!

A phone was ringing and it was Seulgi's she picked up the call and her eyes widened.

"She.. we're coming." Seulgi said and ended the call.

"Jisoo's back."

The two words made Irene's and Jennie's worlds stopped.

"She's back.."

A/n: hai hai! So hows this chapter? Actually the end is near lol few more chapters and this book is finished.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs