05 Agent in Black. [✓]

(OST: House of Cards - BTS)

>>Kim Jisoo<<

My face was badly bruised and i coughed blood but I didn't care anymore, anger is taking over in my body, i saw Jennie looking worriedly at me and i just flashed her a reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

I pushed Bobby harshly on the ground and straddled him.

"I warned you." I whispered in front of his face, my hot breathe hitting his nose, he smirked and pushed me and now he's on the on top and he chokes me, i gave Lisa and Rosé an eye signal.

Lisa kicked Bobby hard on the guts.

Rosé helped Jennie and called the bouncers.

Bobby grunts in pain and glares at Lisa, before he could touch Lisa I grabbed his fist and smiled seductively "You're going to enjoy this" i whispered through his ear purposely, my breathe hitting his bare skin, and i kicked him in the gut and performed the headlock on him tightly making him beg for air.

"Beg for air." I whispered and smirked.

"P-Please." He groaned and i let go, "I'll let you off this time, touch my family again you're going to regret it." I hissed and he glared at me.

"I'll come back Kim Jisoo."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, and soon the pain strikes in, i called the three and we went to my car, blood and sweat running through my face and body.

I went to the trunk and picked up my white t-shirt and ripped it and wrapped in around my stomach area where Bobby smashed me with a wine glass.

I should call him Booby.
(A/n: Bobby is nice don't hate on him irl)
[Editor : Boobies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

"Are you okay Jisoo?" Jennie asked, with face full of worry, "I'm fine" i replied and smiled, "Asshole, you've been beaten up and yet you still manage to smile" she scoffed but mumbled a quiet 'thank you'.

1 week later

I'm now living in the condo of these three dorks.

Yes i'm living in their condo, and it feels so great to have company rather staring at a TV then space out.

After the fight i got with Bobby, i practiced martial arts and was scouted by an agency called BH Agents Ops, they scouted me for my indescribable martial art skills and even offered me a motorcycle.

A badass one that makes everyone's heads turn

I can still go to school and after i can train with my squad, my Father was the former Delta agent and the owner of BH Agents Ops, that's why when i first stepped unto the building they already recognized me.

Lisa, Rosé and Jennie would worry why i go home with bandages, i kept saying it was my martial arts training as an excuse but for real we were having a one-on-one fight and it could lead to killing each other and the Supervisors was there to observe.

As far as i know the units who i will work with are:
EXO unit
Bangtan unit
Red Velvet unit
Twice unit
And lastly our seniors:
Shinee unit.

One unit could add up to 4 members, i thought of Rosé, Lisa and Jennie joining in, but their lives will be put to risk, i had an almost death experience on my second mission where I was hanging off a rooftop with bleeding knuckles, and if i didn't get caught by the Bangtan unit i'd be dead.

[A/n: ah.. Jisoo is now a secret agent in black (lol) anyways sorry for the short chapter i'm making a mission scenario and a confession next chapter. Have a nice day!❤️)

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them