37 Your Back. (ALTERNATIVE ENDING) [✓]

Beeeeep!

I closed my eyes.

--

I opened my eyes.

"Jennie.. Irene... Jin.. all of you.." i husked out my voice hoarse from the comatose, my eyes glistening with tears of joy that i'm now back in the.. real world.

"I'm back.." i whispered out and sat up slowly from my laying position, i looked at the group and my eyes widened. Where i stabbed them on my unreal world was now bleeding through their clothes. "No!" I screamed and closed my eyes.

--

I opened my eyes once again.

12 pair of eyes looked at me worriedly, all of them holding unto the rail of my bed, an oxygen mask over my nose, wires everywhere. I slowly lifted my hand and brought it up to my face.

A tear..

I reached out for the nearby person and it was Jennie i held her hand and that's when my tears burst.

"I'm finally back.."

--

After 2 years.

--

>> 3rd POV<<

The Kim, Kang, Park, Manoban and Son family is now at the Kim residence for their reunion.

"Yah! Noona!" Janhwi yelled at her dorky big sister Jiheon who snatched his chicken and ran away.

"Mommy what is auntie Yeri and auntie Joy doing?" The bear like girl asked and pointed at the said women who was.. devouring each other's faces. Irene covered Hwayoung's eyes while looking at Seulgi who was carrying their baby boy Daehwi. "Seul, go yell at the Maknaes will ya" Irene instructed and let Hwayoung play with her younger brother Daehwi "Sure sweetie." Seulgi chuckled and pecked Irene's lips and went over to the make out of the Maknaes.

"Like this honey." Rosé taught her daughter Sandra how to strum a guitar while Lisa was cradling the sleeping boy Leo.

"Chanyeol can you please keep Jiheon in company while i chase the twins?" Wendy sighed and handed Chanyeol their baby boy Jiheon and chased after the twins Chan and Chen.

"Kids! Go play in the play room!" Jisoo exclaimed and children scurried unto the big play room on the Kim's mansion. The parents of the kids plopped unto the couches on the living room and groaned.

"God. Such angels but tiring" Jisoo slouched out and leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder "Joohyun saw the Maknaes making out" Irene sighed and rubbed her temples while leaning her back unto Seulgi's front and Seulgi wrapped her arms around her wife.

"We need to look for people to take care of our kids and seriously do a reunion of our own." Lisa sighed out and the other parents nodded "Your all gay and shiz and I'm the only male here and i get all awkward" Chanyeol stated while rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "Don't worry Yeol. Jisoo, Lisa, Seulgi and Joy even act like men because they work out a lot when we were in the agency." Yeri stated and laughed with the other parents. "Speaking of which... what is that sound?" Seulgi said hearing distant sounds and cheers. "Did we leave the tv on the horror channels while we were resting an hour ago..?" Jennie trailed off and their eyes widened immediately jumping out of their seats and rushing to the play room upstairs.

Rosé opened the door and her eyes widened seeing their kids dancing perfectly to the just dance playing on the playstation. The other parents tiptoed to see the scene except for Chanyeol who was taller than all of them.

Okay they had to admit their children is great at dancing. And even some of them can rap and sing.

--

>>Kim Jisoo<<

"Honey?" I called out and patted Jennie's hand to get her attention "yes love?" She replied with a smile full of tender love and care "remember when i first carried you to the rooftop of our agency just to let you see the sunset?" I asked and she hummed and nodded "what did you write in that paper plane?" I asked and held her hand in mine "oh that? I promised. I wrote there "whatever the consequences my heart still yearns for Jisoo and none can replace that."  She stated and smiled lovingly at me and stroked my cheek "i love you. You know that." I said and pecked her lips she smiled and nodded "come now. Christmas is almost at our doorstep. Sleep my lovely wife." I stroked her cheek and she nodded laying down unto the pillows, my hand on her soft brown hair stroking it softly and gently like one wrong move you'll break the brunette. My back rested on the headboard waiting for the girl beside me sleep.

--

Jennie was now asleep and i pecked her cheek. "I did anything to protect you in the past even when you can't return my love. But here we are now. The memories of the past maybe didn't come back to you and that hurts. But i'm happy I'm also making you new memories, happy or sad I'm glad. When i was trapped in that unreal cage of Jinyoung, i yearned for your touches and smiles. But all of that fighting paid off. What if i didn't succeed? Will i be here now?" I whispered while stroking Jennie's cheeks gently "thank you." I smiled faintly and pecked her forehead my lips lingering a minute on her forehead.

"You make me crazy. "

Peck

"I"

Peck

"Love"

Peck

"You"

A/n: Alright! That's the alternative ending!

Please tell me which ending you liked the most.

To be honest i liked the angst one better lol. Maybe happy ending isn't in my vocabulary.

Anyways. Thanks for supporting this book until the end! Have a safe and good day y'all!

I swear. Im new to the fandom of reveluvs and moomoos , and knowing that in the past Yeri and Seulgi got in a car accident seriously pained me. I'm imagining Yeri and Seulgi with cuts and bruises and they're bleeding. Omg no! My poor heart can't take the harsh reality.

Okay that's all i just wanted to share something, but if any of you are reveluvs and moomoos comment down any interest you see in any of the fandom said above.

That's all!

blackvelstaethics out!

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs