Fem!Hanji x Reader

!! 18+ MATURE THEME WITHIN 18+ !!

She was beautiful. The best looking person in the team. Funny thing is, she would say the same thing about me.

Hanji is always so energetic and crazy, but thats what I love about her. Especially when we're alone.

Moblit is always following her around. I get that it's kinda his job to keep her out of trouble and by trouble I mean getting herself killed, but it does get a little too much to handle. She knows what she's doing and she's got me to keep her feet on the ground. I can't just let her fly into the clouds.

My one weakness is her. Only her.

"Hanji~! What'cha doing?" I say cheerfully.

"Oh, I'm just doing some paperwork. Why, what's up?" she says with a smile, not taking her eyes off her work.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something...fun."

She nodded, "As soon as I'm done with this. I'm already behind, and Levi will kill me if I don't finish this by tonight."

"Wait, wouldn't that mean you won't be finished until tonight?" I said, pouting.

She looked up at me with a smile, "Believe me when I say that I'm working as fast as humanly possible. I want to stop as much as you want me to, but I'm drowning in paperwork right now. I'd say I'm about three weeks behind and I-"

I stopped her, slamming my hands down on her desk. "It can wait for another hour and Levi will survive even if it's not done until tomorrow! I'm bored and I don't want anyones company but yours!" I said sternly and angrily.

"But, ______, I really can't just stop working."

I stood upright, arms crossed, and looked her dead in the eyes, "Then I won't let you do that one thing you've been wanting to do."

She stops what she's doing. I head her pencil break, then her eyes glaring at me, "You would really do that to me?"

"Stop what your doing completely for now and hang out with me for awhile, then I won't do that to you."

She giggled, "Well I need a new pencil anyways, so I guess I'm done until I get another."

I smile, getting excited, "Does that mean-"

"Yes, I'm hanging out with you now." she laughed.

I was so happy, I almost jumped over the desk and into her arms. I think she could tell because she started to laugh even more. After she finally stopped laughing, she walked around the desk, took me by the hand, and led me out the room. Before we could really get far, Levi stopped us.

"What are you doing Hanji? Shouldn't you be working?" he said calmly.

"Well...yes, but I'm taking a short break. I feel like my head is spinning from all the reading and writing I've been doing for the past four hours." she said, hoping he wouldn't read through her lie.

He looked at me, then back at Hanji, "Fine. You have have one hour, then it's back to work. Understand?"

She nodded with a smile, "Of course! I'll be back in two!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me along quickly, away from Levi.

"You better be! Wait..." he paused, "Hanji, I said one hour!" Levi shook his head, and sighed. "She'll do what she wants no matter what..."

Hanji stopped, making sure to gear up before we left. She was happy, excited even. Start to do the same and gear up, but Hanji stops me. "You don't need to." she said smiling, "I'll make sure nothing happens to you. Besides, I highly doubt anything is in the forest right around us."