Chapter 6

Louis' POV

I lied. I lied to Harry. I remembered almost everything from that night. It was so amazing, Harry and I were drunk off our minds when we pulled up across the street from our houses. "Catch!" I threw a few notes the driver's way and they landed over his lap and seat, causing Harry and I to laugh like maniacs, "How can you not even catch money? That's your job! That's your fookin job, you fookin losah!!"

Then Harry clumsily opened the door and we stumbled out onto the road, still laughing hard. We headed to his house while he told a stupid joke about a giraffe's face or neck or something, I didn't pay attention. All I knew is that it was lame and not funny at all.

He laughed at his own joke before turning to look at me with a grin still on his face, "You tried, baby, but you failed." I smiled, not even noticing the pet name until he blushed.

By then we had reached his front door and his face was still a light pink, for some strange reason I brought my hand up and pet his cheek.

"You're so pretty when you blush" He blushed harder at that comment, ironically.

"You look pretty ALL the time," He whispered, my hand still resting on the side of his face but further back, my fingers near the back of his neck and my thumb just in front of his ear. He looked at his house and then back at me, "This is my house you silly person, you gotta go to your house!"

I pouted, my bottom lip sticking out dramatically, "I don't wanna go to my house, yours is better and it has you in it. I want another sleepover night here," I stepped closer to him and rubbed his cheekbone with my thumb. My face was inches from his and his lips looked more beautiful than ever, "Please, Sunshine?"

Harry let out a shaky breathe and he trembled under my touch. He eagerly nodded, then we both leaned forward and our lips met. His were so plump and gentle. As soon as I licked his bottom lip he parted them slightly, giving me access.  I loved the taste of his astonishing pink lips and they moved in sync with mine as he was pressed against the door and fiddling with the handle. Once it was open we walked in, not breaking the kiss, I closed the door with my foot and we continued our way into the living room.

We reached the couch and by then his shirt was unbuttoned and I was pulling it off of his arms. I gently laid him down on the couch and hovered over him, admiring his beauty and attaching our lips once again. The snogging session was becoming heated quickly and, quite frankly, I was getting excited. I got a little too excited in certain places and I was afraid we were moving too quickly for him and I'd scare him off. I held myself up by my arms and looked into his wonderful emerald green orbs.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to do anything like that," I looked down, "I can just go home if you'd like?" He shook his head and pulled me back down to kiss him again before pulling back just enough to talk while staring at every detail on my face with an admirable look on his.

"Maybe nothing like that since we're just friends," Those words hurt me even though I knew it wasn't true, even he had a pained expression plastered on his face at the term, "But can you at least just cuddle me?"

He looked like a sad little kid when he requested for me to stay and 'cuddle'.

"I really shouldn't, I've gotta be at the pack house tomorrow night and I've gotta look decent which means waking up at a decent time too and showering, changing, all that."

I could see the disappointment, hurt and sadness in his eyes just from one simple sentence, he thought I was making up a stupid excuse just to reject him.

At that moment only one thought was in my mind; 'I caused this.'  I caused that look in his eyes, I caused that hurt, that disappointment and that unhappiness.

All I knew then was that I never wanted to upset him ever again, I hated seeing him upset and I hated even more knowing that I was the reason for it.

I vowed to keep him far from any unhappiness for the rest of my life."Oh... right," his voice was full of sadness and I hated it, "Well I think you always look 'decent', you're so handsome 24/7."

I looked up at him, blushing, "Thank you, but I'd never look as good as you. Also, it couldn't hurt to not look absolutely perfect every single meeting. I wanna stay tonight."

His eyes were immediately filled with hope and joy, his smile doubled in size causing his dimples to be the deepest I'd seen them, "Really, you do?"

"Really." I confirmed with a smile. We kicked off our shoes and I grabbed the blanket sitting at the end of the couch. "Little or big?" I asked, referring to his preferred position: little spoon or big spoon. "Little," He answered simply, "Wait, no, I don't mean I'M little! Like, I'm not talking about the size of my thing, I just meant little spoon. I am not little, I'm large, wait now that sounds like I was you to see or suck it or something." He stumbled over his words, flustered and bright red.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind if you did..." He mumbled, not meaning for me to hear but then realizing I did, "Crap! You weren't meant to hear that, I-I mean, I wasn't meant to say -OR THINK- that. I mean-" He cut himself off with a sigh followed by a facepalm. I burst into laughter and he just looked up at me, looking very embarrassed with his cherry red cheeks. "Come here, baby Haz." I laid down with my left side pressed against the backrest on the couch and my right arm stretched across the spot in front of/next to me for him to lay down.

He gave me a small, thankful, smile and joined me there. As soon as he was laying there I wrapped my left arm around his torso and nuzzled into the crook of his neck. I pulled the thin blanket over us and mumbled into his neck once his breathes evened out and light snores were heard.

"I love you"

----

At 4am I woke up to Harry's warmth and adorable snores. After I had my shoes back on and had gotten used to the constant aching in my head from the alcohol the night before, I brushed some hair from his forehead and said goodbye.

"Bye Sunshine," My eyes trailed to his bare torso and I subconsciously bit my lip, "You're MY little Sunshine."

Then I left.