Chapter 33

Harry's POV

It had been a little over a month since the night with Louis and Niall's confession, the doctor had confirmed my pregnancy and I couldn't wait until it was over and I got to hold my baby in my arms.

I was in pack house helping out with the young pups when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Liam standing there nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"Can I talk to you for a bit, if it's not too much of an inconvenience?"

I had met Liam a few months ago and yet he was still so shy and nervous, I learned that was simply his personality. He was an omega, I believe, and he was a sweetheart.

I smiled at him and led him to the nearby couch, we sat together and after my expectant expression he began speaking. I figured this was about Niall and I was right.

"So, your friend - Niall - is he into guys at all?" He stuttered out, I could tell his hands were shaking despite his efforts to calm them and hide their movements.

"I think he is, one guy in particular," I smirked at him, winking and nudging his side gently causing him to smile shyly, his entire face a shade of pink as he bit his lip trying to hide the smile, "he may not know it yet or at least not understand it fully but he certainly has his eyes on you."

He looked down at his lap grinning happily, "Would you mind if I maybe made a move? I know I'm not the dominant one between Niall and I but I feel since he isn't completely set on his sexuality maybe that means I should be the one to start it or at least attempt to. I don't want to steal the spotlight from Louis or you, being in a relationship with the same sex who also happens to be human. But I just can't hel-"

"Liam, please. The quicker you two get together the better, I won't at all feel like you're stealing spotlight, If you truly are concerned about that. With his stupidly outgoing personality I feel like the two of you were made for each other."

I hadn't realised what I had implied until I heard Liam gasp from beside me and turned to see him there with a surprised expression, "You think he's my mate?"

I didn't know how to answer because I honestly didn't even know my answer, so as a reply I simply shrugged.

It was so unfamiliar to think of Niall in a relationship with a guy, especially Liam, since this seemed to just spring up out of nowhere. They had only recently met and we're already thinking they could be mates. As unfamiliar as it was it didn't feel unsettling in the slightest, is anything it was the opposite. It was nice to think of the two of them together, Liam helping Niall to get intact with both his sexuality and his romantic, nurturing side and Niall helping Liam be less nervous and come out of his shell more.

----

2 weeks later

Louis POV

I stood nervously in my suit waiting for my beautiful fiance, standing behind me was the minister standing just in front of the arch that was full of greenery and flowers. I was facing the aisle and watching as a couple of late guests settled in.

To my left was Zayn and Liam, Zayn was my beat friend and Liam and I were actually a lot closer than we used to be. Perrie and Zayn's daughter, Abigail, was in the safe hands of their babysitter. They were very reluctant to leave her but did not want to miss their friends' wedding. My family had accepted Harry and everything was fine, it wasn't the hardest thing to do for the most part. Harry's family took some convincing to actually accept me into it but it didn't take all that long for them to warm up to me.

Our families were sat at the closest tables to the front, most of them already wiping tears from their eyes. The scene was gorgeous, I took it all in while I had time. Everyone was sat there except Harry's mother

We were in a clearing in the forest, the same place where I revealed my wolf form to Harry and told him what I was, the beautiful white chairs had ribbons tied around the backs with small flowers added to it like tiny bouquets.

The trees surrounding the area had numerous strings going from one to another with Polaroid photos hanging from them with tiny pegs, the ones on Harry's side had photos of him throughout his life showing the journey, the memories and all the different experiences. My side had the same but they were of me, they still showed stuff like my journey and memories throughout my life. The Polaroids that hung behind where we would be standing had photos of us together, from different years showing the progression of our friendship/relationship. Perrie, my mum and Harry's mum did a great job decorating and planning and organizing everything. We wanted just a small, simple wedding. Nothing too over the top, the got a tad carried away with decorating but it only added to the vibe and made it that much better.

Strung from higher up in the trees in a zigzag form were globe lights, illuminating everything with the nicest tint.

I was snapped out of my daze as I realised the most beautiful thing said lights were illuminating and that was my gorgeous Hazza walking up the aisle with his mother by his side, linked arms with him.

He was in a stunning suit that fit him very well, it showed off all his perfection and curves while still remaining formal enough to not be considered inappropriate in any way. The suit had little glitters inbedded in it and a very faint floral pattern, only a couple shades darker than the main colour, barely noticeable but it was there. His suit was much fancier than my plain black one.

If seemed as if I was waiting for his arrival for much too long when in reality it was only my mind plating tricks, I hadn't been waiting for him for very long at all. I was simply zoned out, I hadn't even noticed when Perrie and Niall had walked down before Harry to stand in their positions.

Harry was initially going to have Gemma in the wedding as well but he decided against it because he thought it was unfair if I had no family members be a part of the wedding.

His mother gave him a kiss on the cheek as she released her grip on him and took her place, wiping tears from her eyes, trying to cause minimal damage to her makeup.

For the most part I just stood looking into my baby's eyes with the widest smile to ever be on my face. I repeated any words the minister told me to say all while not taking my eyes away from the astonishing green emeralds that belonged to my soon-to-be husband until it came to vows.

I held onto his hands and began speaking, doing my best to successfully show no tears, "I will take your love to give me hope, give me joy, and make me a better man. I vow to make you happy, to make you laugh, to cherish you, and to always be there for you. You already mean the world to me and never for a single second would I even consider the posibility of my life without you in it, because how can toy have a life that is missing the one thing that truly matters. You are the reason for everything i am today and for that i thank you, you have helped shape me into the best version of mysslf so far and i know that you will only continue to bring positive changes to my life. I promise to be your navigator, sympathizer, sidekick, best friend, and your husband. Finally, I promise you myself."

He sniffled and began speaking his own vows, "Louis Tomlinson, nothing could ever compare to the feeling of pure joy I get from just being in your presence, I am the luckiest man alive to have you in my life as my friend, boyfriend and now husband. I promise to love you, honor you, and cherish you as my husband. I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you and you are my husband for all time. I pledge to be your ever faithful, honest, and loving husband. Never once have you failed to be there for me and reassure me when I felt anything other than happiness, If anything were to ever go wrong you always knew how to fix it. The reason for that is because I was made to fall in love with you, to marry, you are my purpose, the love of my life and my mate."