Chapter 12

Louis' POV

I ran over to Harry's house next door, not even caring that it was about 8:40pm. Standing outside his door, I pounded on the front door and burst in as soon as Anne opened it, "What do you think you're doing, Taylor!? I want you out of my house this instant!"

"I need to see Harry." I rushed up the stairs, holding the rail as I went and calling Harry's name. "I've told you to stay away from my son and my entire family!! I don't want the likes of you anywhere near my children!" She spat, what did she have against me and us 'Taylors'?

"I don't care, lady. Harry!" I bolted when I saw the open door to his bedroom. He was sat on his bed, back against the wall, on his phone. His arm was in a black cast which brought tears to my eyes. "Oh god, Haz!"

He looked up at me as I rushed to sit carefully beside him on his bed, I made sure not to touch him or make any movement that may hurt him. Anne was fuming, for whatever reason, but I didn't even notice her. All of my attention was focused on my mate and his broken arm.

"I did this," I muttered and felt extremely guilty, then I moved to the end of the bed as if I would hurt him if I was less than a metre away from him, "I am so sorry Sunshine. I completely understand if you never want to talk to me again, I have never felt so guilty in my life. I just want you to know that I wouldn't EVER intentionally hurt you, I love you too much for that."

Harry's eyes were full of tears threatening to spill, I looked down and did not expect the reply I got from him, "I love you too Lou, and I know you didn't mean to hurt me so its fine." I expected him to say something completely the opposite of that and throw me out of the house. Frankly, someone else did that instead after they heard what I had said and what he had replied with.

"No, Harold! You disobeyed me, you were told to stay away from the Taylors!!" She yanked me off the bed by my torso as her arms were wrapped around it, holding me with a strong grip and not letting there be enough space for even the slightest chance of movement.

"Mum, no! Please, leave him be! Louis hasn't done anything. Don't hurt him, mum... I love him!" He yelled as his mother literally dragged me away, her grip tightened as she made her way down the stairs. At the bottom of the staircase she kicked the front door open and tossed me onto the ground, I rolled with a groan along the concrete path, grazing my knee and scratching up my arm. "Lou! Are you okay!?" Harry ran toward me but before he could get to the door his mum slammed it shut. Then I heard a lock and a lot of yelling between the two.

Once I was up I dusted myself off and rushed back into my house, then I ignored everyone in it until I was in my room and opening up my window to climb out. I stepped onto Harry's ledge and peered inside to find him sitting at his desk with his head in his hands, so I knocked on the glass and his head snapped up. He smiled immediately and opened up his window to join me on his ledge, "I am so sorry, Louis. I don't even know what she has against you, I had no idea she'd do that to you."

"Harry, ssshhhh. I, uh, I wanted to ask you something..." He nodded to tell me to continue, "About what you said earlier. Do-do you really love me?" Harry's cheeks were bright red the second I said it, he simply looked down but then nodded.

Before I knew what I was doing I grabbed onto his hip, gently so I wouldn't hurt him more than I had already done, and pulled him closer to me. My eyes flickered from his bright green orbs to his lips that were a beautiful shade of rouge pink, I closed the gap between us, with him kissing back the second I did. Our lips moved in sync with each other and it was the most amazing kiss ever, even better than that drunken kiss. His lips were so soft and gentle and they tasted blissfully sweet.

I pulled back, even though I really really did not want to, his face was full of disappointment and a little hurt, "I wanna show you something, Sunshine." For reassurance, I pecked his cheek quickly and just like that he was smiling again and there wasn't a trace of hurt (or disappointment) on his gorgeous face.

"C'mon," I nodded my had in the direction of the woods, then jumped down from th ledge to the grass below. He looked worried and hesitant so I smiled at him reassuringly and then he was down on the ground with me, "Let's go." I took his hand and intertwinded our fingers.

When I started leading us into the woods I could feel him shiver, "You alright? We can go back, you know you don't have to do this. I just wanted to be able to have no secrets from you anymore." He raised an eyebrow and laughed lightly.

"And the woods is just the perfect place for telling secrets because.........-" He laughed out, gesturing for me to continue and explain why.

"-Because it's no secret to 'tell' I have to show you." I took in a deep breath. As we got further into the trees, I got more and more nervous. I started to panic with the questions swarming my head, those questions began to spill out of my mouth, "-hates me forever after he finds out? What if the throws our entire friendship away because of what I am? What if he gets hurt by any of the others? What if he falls for another guy? Or girl? Or an Alpha guy or girl!? Maybe this isn't such a great idea... I could lose him forever. He'll find someone better and leave me forever and never look back, he'll forget I ever existed." I didn't realise but I was squeezing his hand harder and harder with each thought.

"Maybe we should go back..." I noticed my grip on his hand and let go as soon as I did, "Oh my god, Harry. I'm really sorry, I was just stressi- nevermind, that doesn't excuse me hurting you again. I am so so sorr-" I was cut off by his plump lips pecking mine, purely to shut me up.

"Chill out, Louis. Whatever it is you wanna tell me, it obviously is big so I completely understand if you change your mind. But I did overhear a little mumbling and I feel the need to tell you I wouldn't ever hate you or throw anything away." I smiled at him as a thanks and continud walking until we reached the houses.

Link House 2 first, I wanted to check on Liam and ease Harry into it all. The wolves in Link House 2 were mainly Omegas and really nice, gentle people. "What is this place? How come I never knew people lived in the woods? How did you find it?" I laughed a bit as he started his rambling of questions.

The first room I went to was Liam's, to check up on him and because he was a great guy. Good person to introduce Haz to first, "Liam, how are you doing?" He was laying on his bed and judging by his hair he had just had a shower, he was fully dressed but his hair was wet and there was a damp towel hanging over a chair.

"Feeling a lot better, I can go back to training now. I'm perfectly fine." Liam insisted, even though he still had bruises and scratches.

"No, you're not."