Chapter 22

Harry's POV

Lou and I made out. Sober this time! Obviously that was as far as it went, we just made out in his bed and then cuddled until we fell asleep.

He had given me a new necklace and told me to never take it off and I didn't plan on taking it off at all. I was getting ready for school and saw him in his room with his dad talking to him, clearly lecturing him about something.

Louis most certainly was uninterested, when his father looked away from him he began mocking him with movement of his mouth. Then he spotted me and smiled deviously, I laughed and shook my head at his mocks to his dad. Lou winked at me and I blew a kiss before continuing with what I was doing, I was almost ready when I heard a horn from outside.

I applied some deodorant and ran out to Niall who was waiting in his car, as I was buckling up my seatbelt he was quick to notice and comment on a couple things. "Nice necklace, is that from your big bad wolf mate?"

He nudged me with an elbow and I rolled my eyes, "Not that it's any of your business but yes, he gave it to me last night."

Niall nodded his head, clearly he had more to say, "And I suppose since that's none of my business I should just dismiss the very obvious hickey too?"

I gasped and quickly pulled down the visor to check in the mirror and I did indeed have a little love bite, not 'very obvious' but noticeable. I flipped it back up and groaned. Niall was laughing from the driver's seat so I slapped his arm, "Oi, shut up, will ya!? You're meant to be focusing on the road, not making fun of me."

----

Nothing really happened at school that day and Lou had to go out to Eleanor's for dinner like she did at his house, so he and I didn't meet up that night. The only things of interest that happened in school was Eleanor noticing my necklace and love bite, she looked disgusted and very very mad and then I overheard her mention getting married on Saturday, I couldn't figure out if this was true or not. Wouldn't Louis have told me if he was getting married the day after our night out? Oh well, I figured I'd ask him Friday night.

----

Niall was at my house and we were having a disney movie marathon, we had previously agreed on taking my car to go to the club but we hadn't started getting dressed yet. Niall checked the time on his phone and told me to get up, he paused Pinocchio and we grabbed some clothes to change into.

Niall had a quick shower while I got dressed then returned to the room to dress himself, while he did this I was in the bathroom sorting out my hair and chucking on some deodorant.

We finished up and walked outside, Niall jumped into the backseat and I ran over to Lou's to let him know we were leaving.

After I knocked the door swung open to reveal Phoebe standing there, "You're the one dad found aren't you?" I gave her a confused look and she seemed to know I needed more detail, "The boy that was in Louis' bed with him, he went in there to put some laundry away and he told me he found a boy all cuddled up with Lou in his bed. Said it was the boy Lou claimed to be his mate, a human boy."

My jaw dropped, his dad saw me with him!? "Um, I don't recall that. But could you just get Louis for me?"

"Whatever, Curly. LOU! Get your butt down here, you got some mortals waiting for you!" She yelled out to Louis.

"What, 'mortals'?? Are you guys immortal or something, but you're just werewo-"

"Kidding, Curly. Just wanted to freak you out, and you completely fell for it!" She laughed and pushed me playfully as I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Pfft, what? You did not get me at all. I knew you were messing with me and fooled you." She laughed more at my voice which was not at all as convincing as I tried to make it, I began to laugh a bit too. Louis stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at us.

"Have I missed something?" He had a very puzzled expression and walked over to us, standing with me and looking between the both of us.

"Your little boyfriend is so gullible, Lou. He's pretty cute though, can we keep him!?" She jumped around like an excited kid on Christmas morning, being silly and laughing while she did.

"That's what I wanna do, anyway we'd better get going." The first part of the sentence was mumbled, so I probably wasn't supposed to hear it but I did and my heart swelled. Lou and I walked out to my car and jumped in, me in drivers and him in passengers.

We arrived at the club and all hopped out, Louis held the door open for me and Niall and we were all sat in our booth in seconds.

----

It was later in the night and Niall was drunk out of his mind, I was somewhat drunk but nowhere near as bad as Niall and Louis was sober. He was still holding onto his first drink, swirling it around and taking small sips every now and then, I was sat across from Lou and playing with the shot glasses as if they were dolls, making them walk across the table and occasionally making them talk to each other.

When one of the glasses slipped from my hand and fell into Lou's lap he flinched and I lifted my head to speak up, "LoulouBear, Sally felled off the table." I whined and made grabby hands.

Louis picked up the glass and gently placed it back on the table, "Louis, you haven't had any drink and you're all sad and not happy with smiles. Why aren't there smiles?"

"Got something important tomorrow so I can't really drink, gotta avoid a hangover." He seemd sad when he mentioned whatever was the next day but I was too drunk to realize and told him we should go home for him to 'antihang'. My vocabulary tended to change into that of a child's when I was drunk, along with my thoughts and behaviour.

I insisted on driving but obviously he wouldn't allow it in my drunken state so after wrestling the keys off me he seated me in the passengers seat and himself in driver's.

Louis and I laughed the whole way as I made stupid jokes that made absolutely zero sense and he made his own which I found hilarious considering the state I was in.

We were in front of my house and before I got out, I asked what the important thing was that he had the next day.

"Um, Eleanor and I are uniting the packs tomorrow. I'm so sorry, Harry. I know I should've told you but I didn't have the heart to upset you like that. I love you, Sunshine." He pulled me in and kissed me with so much passion, tears rolling down his cheeks.