Chapter 28

Harry's POV

I snuggled more into the warmth of my bed and blankets, I had obviously stolen them all during the night, leaving Louis with nothing. "Harry, I'm cold. Give me some blankets."

Louis groaned and tugged the blankets to try and pry off my grip so he wouldn't be so cold. I grumbled lowly and pushed him away instead.

"Haz! C'mon, it's freezing and you have ALL the blankets." He complained and pulled harder, successfully getting one off of me. Because of how cold it was and the fact that I was still 90% asleep I pushed him off the bed and rolled up in the blankets once again.

I heard a thud from when he landed on the floor and must've smiled or laughed because of what he said to me when he stood up, "You really think that's funny? I am freezing, Harry! Wake up and give me some blankets." He tried to wake me up and it worked a little but I immediately tried to go back to sleep.

"Fine, just for that I'll wake you up in a way that I know will work." My eyes sprung open at what he could've been about to do but closed again as quick as they opened when I caught sight of the sunlight beaming into the room.

Before I knew what he was doing, Lou pounced on me and started tickling my sides and all my most ticklish spots. I burst out in laughter, punching and kicking to get him off.

He ripped the blankets from me and tossed them to the floor. Without blankets he had better access to tickle me and my laughing and screaming got louder. I was begging for him to stop but he just laughed and kept tickling, every now and then placing tiny little kisses on my neck but they made me laugh harder, his thin lips and tiny kisses tickled and it added to his hands on my sides.

My eyes brimmed with tears and I screamed for him to get off, then I heard some scrambling and footsteps. The door swung open and Louis stopped tickling me, we looked over to see who was standing in he doorway and were surprised to see Gemma staring back at us.

Louis jumped off me and stood across the room, as far away from me as he could get. It saddened me that that was his immediate reaction to seeing Gemma, he looked down at his jumper sleeves and fiddled with his fingers, embarrassed, guilty and just plain shy.

Gemma sighed when she saw my sad expression and Louis' guilty one, "Sorry, I heard Harry scream and got worried. I didn't mean to intrude like this, good morning Haz," she smiled at me then looked over to Louis, who was biting his lip nervously, she nodded acknowledging him, "Lewis."

"It's Louis actually, not Lewis. And good morning, Gems." I corrected and smiled back at her, she nodded and backed out, closing the door as she left.

Lou sighed and plumped himself down on the bed, rubbing his hands over his eyes. He sat up and moved back to sit next to me, curled up with his arms wrapped around his knees as they tucked into his chest and he rested the side of his head on them, still looking at me.

"Why does she hate me so much? That just made it even worse too because now she probably thinks I was trying to rape you or something." He turned his head to be rested on his knees so that I couldn't see his face anymore as I comfortingly rubbed his back.

"Louis, just calm down. Gem'll come around, you're amazing and I don't understand how anyone could not love you. And believe me when I say as long as I love and trust you she will trust you too." He rubbed his face and got up, he took off the jumper and I may have drooled at the sight of his torso. I loved looking at him, he was so beautiful.

He chucked on some random hoodie that he found in my closet, then he pulled off his jeans and discarded them on the floor, "Do you mind if I wear a pair of your boxers? I didn't bring any spare clothes obviously so I don't have a clean change."

I nodded and pointed to the drawer they were in, he grabbed a pair and when he went for the waistband of his own I looked away and covered my eyes with my quilt. He was facing the wall and couldn't see me, and if I peeked at his bum just a little, well, nobody had to know.

I was too shy to see him without clothes or let him see me without mine but I just wanted to see if it was as good-looking out of pants as it was when he was in pants. And it definitely was.

When he was fully dressed we held hands and headed downstairs, on the way down he looked over at me and smirked a little.

"I saw you," he whispered, still smirking. I shot him a confused glance and he continued, "I saw you looking, Sunshine. Couldn't resist the chance to see could you?"

I turned bright pink and he simply laughed at me, he knew the effect he had on me and he took advantage of that.

We had some cereal for breakfast and after I finished mine I hurried to my room to get dressed, I still had to go to school. I came down with clothes on, fully groomed and ready for school.

I grabbed my bag and pecked Louis on the lips, when I headed for the front door and said my goodbyes I felt a hand on my waist and I was suddenly spun around to face Lou, "You aren't gonna let me drive you to school today?"

He pouted, childishly and I explained to him that I had my own car and that I was perfectly capable of taking myself.

But he was having none of it and insisted on taking me, I gave in and pulled him outside to the car. He hopped into the drivers side and I hopped into the passenger seat of my own car.

"Are we stopping to pick up Niall and take him too?" He asked without taking his attention off the road as he pulled out and started driving.

"Yeah, probably. Not the next left but the one after that and if you follow that road until it ends and then go left again it's your first right after that." He drove with one hand firmly placed on the wheel and one hand in mine, resting in the centre.

When we pulled up outside Niall's he jumped into the back and immediately complained, "So now that you're all lovey dovey I gotta sit in the backseat? That's great, it's probably the only reason you're together; to make me the third wheel that gets ditched in the back. I'm right, aren't I?"

We laughed and played along with his ridiculous claim, "Of course, Ni. That's he only reason I would want to date the boy I love; to make you uncomfortable. Now you've ruined all our plans though, we're just gonna have to do something else that you'll never figure out in a million years."

The drive to the school was full of conversations like this, joking about how we planned to make him the third wheel." We all laughed about it and in no time we were parking in the car park outside of school.

I undid my seatbelt and leaned over to kiss Louis, "Bye bye, Boo." I smiled and he returned the action, "Have a good day, Sunshine."

When I got out the car Niall was already out and staring at me knowingly, we began walking and he started mocking me and Louis by making kissy faces and saying what he called 'mushy stuff' that we had supposedly said to each other.