-- 06 --

👉 COMFORT 👈

-- 6 --

Next day you found yourself dressed in Yoomi's clothes which you considers highly inappropriate for work. Yoomi was nagging you for wearing clothes like of an old lady's which caused you to what you're wearing right now.
Stilettos, tight jeans and a crop top that exposes your sexy waist line and perfect navel.

You shook your head from embarrassment as you walk through the hallways, each person you're passing by gives you a look from head to toe.

"Aish, this really isn't a good idea." You mumbled to yourself as you continue to drag your feet towards the practice room where some of the paints and materials you needed is being hidden for a purpose which BTS used them before on the said practice room.

Opening the door in front of you widely, four sets of eyes immediately darted towards yours. . . most of them are surprised. Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung are practicing early as you saw the paints and canvas laying on the other side of the room. You shyly bowed down after greeting them and went to get what you should.

Jungkook's eyes pierced through your back. He was shook seeing you in these outfits. You looked dazzling and prettier than any female idols for his eyes as of the moment. Your perfect curvaceous body was on sight. Jin would really have to shake him off just to knock him out of his thoughts and bring his senses back.

"Wow. She looked pretty today." Taehyung whispered at Jungkook in a teasing tone as he voiced out what he thinks the maknae is thinking. Jungkook glared at the boy. "Not that one? Oh! or maybe. . . Woah, noona looks hot and sexy on those outfits."

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Hyung!"

You turned your head towards Jungkook and Taehyung. Just when you looked at them, the maknae was already looking at you all red and flustered. His ears were heating up so as his cheeks which started to flush more when he saw you looking at them almost curious of what was happening.

Jin smacked the two's head and told them to focus on the practice. You got what you needed and went out of the room not forgetting to take some glances of Jungkook who was listening to Hoseok's instructions.

He caught you looking at him and gave you a shy smile before turning back to his hyungs and start practicing again. A small smile forming at your lips, seeing Jungkook first day in the morning makes your day complete already. And dang! Those tight jeans and white thin shirt really looks good on him.

××

Evening soon came and everyone started packing, leaving few staffs left. Jungkook took this time to practice alone at one of the old practice room. He wasn't satisfied at their choreographer's comments about him this morning that's why he started to work it off and practice alone.

He turned on the music and started dancing infront of the mirror. He's moves are in sync with every beat.

You were standing behind these boxes and finding a better paint brush when you heard the old practice room beside the room you are working at started playing music. You walked towards the room and peeked through the small crack and saw Jungkook dancing into their comeback's choreography.

His sweats trickling down his forehead down to his neck. And ghad! That view of him almost slayed you. His white shirt is slightly damped at his chest's area because of the sweats. His perfect body's outline is on view. And just the way he dances made you held into your panty's waistband, checking if the fabric is still hanging in there because, dear ghad! How he thrust his hips and how his muscles flex makes you feel that your ovaries are going to explode.