-- 10 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 10 --

"I've been looking for you!" Yoomi shouted at the end of the hallways. She quickly ran over you, one hand hovering her chest — trying so hard to even her harsh panting. "Everyone is gathered outside. We're having a bon fire."

With a reluctant smile on her face, she dragged you along with her. Your eyes were left scanning the said girl's back as you follow her outside and halting infront of the groups of young producers, directors and other staff which were around your age. Even BTS was there sitting on a huge tree trunk infront of the bon fire — either holding a stick of burnt marshmallow or beer in a cup of glass.

Taehyung was the first one to notice your presence, "Ah! Our most beautiful set director is here." He teased which made you roll your eyes on him.

Everyone's attention was suddenly all on you. You awkwardly waved at them and sat beside Hannah who was silently calling you. It's only been a day with everyone as all of you celebrate this special award BTS got, only been a day, yet you felt like going home already, wanting to sunk your face on your pillow and sleep all day because everything around you seemed tiring. You're just too tired of all the confused stares they give.

"Ah, so what about we start our game now?" One of the producers suggest. "The time is perfect, the oldies are sleeping and we youths' are left bored here."

Triumphant smirks were plastered on some of the boys' faces, maybe thinking about scoring this night or even having a chance to confess what they feel. Well you weren't dumb, you knew some of the staff and other workers here have mutual feelings for one another, yet they were afraid to let loose because they've always seen each other as a family member under the big surname they call BigHit. In fact it wasn't unfamiliar to you. That feeling of having these blooming feelings for a certain someone. That someone who was just there, infront of you with his eyes fixated at your features. Someone who sees you as a family, yet making you feel guilty for having strong feelings for him.

Just his presence is enough to make your heart go wildly and crazy to the extent where you needed to calm yourself by telling your brain and heart to stop acting stupid infront if the said guy. But then again, it was confusing, how he stares at you as if he needed you in his life. All this, you try to make yourself believe that it's just all in your weird imagination and wrong interpretation.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon startled the youngest and even you. Apparently, both of you were lost in your own thoughts that you didn't had time to listen to what was happening around you. Too lost you are, too lost inside your own thoughts and his being that you didn't noticed yourself staring back at him. Jungkook himself was always possible to take you to another world where only he is the one you see.

Jungkook tried his best to look away from you and face his hyung with that innocent look on his face. Namjoon just sighed at that, shoving his balled up fist infront if the maknae. The fist holding sticks, making Jungkook more confused.

Namjoon groaned, "You weren't listening, aren't you? They said let's play ‘Who's The King’. Just— just pick one already." Namjoon whispered-yelled as he gave Jungkook a threatening wide eyes.

Sighing, Jungkook took one and everyone cheered. And so on, the sticks were given to everyone inside the circle including you and your friends. Who's The King was a famous Japanese game being played mostly by adults. It was a game which the one who got the star is called the ‘King’ and the following players who had sticks with numbers should not tell the king what their number is. Because the King itself would tell the punishment by mentioning random numbers.