-- 13 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 13 --

Today wasn't the kind of day which you've expected. A light blindingly flashed on your face, clicking sounds to be heard in the background as well as buzzing voices of different kinds of tones and questions blaring through your ears. None of them sounded understandable for your perspective. However, you knew that all of the questions being thrown to you are leading to one subject which is; Jeon Jungkook — You — Relationship.

Yep, once upon a time, you woke up from your wonderful dreamland into a pit of the dark hell of the horrifying reality as the media asked you about your relationship with the youngest member of BTS. This mortifying sight infront of you making you grimace in discomfort, you didn't know how to answer their questions as they were blowing you things that they already suspected, either you have talked a bit nor they have proofs. They are the paparazzi after all. They will tell the media anything that will float their boat even if it has to be a lie.

Sighing a heavy load of breath, you shook your head. Manager Selja behind you, firming the grasp on your wrist, preventing you to stay still or keep your mouth shut. But you are tired of this, you don't even know why you have to face this issue which was month ago lost. You mentally took note of that, no matter how long ago was the picture taken they could still drop it anytime soon like a bomb.

"Enough," You muttered, loud enough to startle the buzzing paparazzi and the manager behind you to stare at you wide eyed. "Jeon Jungkook and I has nothing. He is an idol and I am a set director at BigHit, nothing more, nothing less. That's the only relationship we had, just acquaintance." After that, the loud buzzing noises died down.

Realization dawned upon the clique of paparazzi as they look back at the photos they saw at the internet. It was you being shoved into Jungkook's chest as if he's protecting you from paparazzi, few people like their managers and staff are at the background as well. The photo taken outside the restaurant where you remembered Jungkook inviting you after knowing that BTS is nominated for an awarding. It was the night when Yoongi scolded you for not wearing any mouth mask. Sad whines and sighs left the crowds mouth, obviously because they didn't get any juicy updates about BTS being involved in dating rumors. Jungkook's action in the photo was understandable, he was protecting a colleague from being exposed to media without prior approval.

You really had to shake your head in distaste. Instead of apologizing, the people around you left as if you're the most useless person in the earth, not even giving a damn about the ruined meeting you need to discuss with Manger Selja in this certain public café. It was disappointing, the meeting was very important because it's about the new concept for BTS' comeback. You also need to buy stage crafts and plot new designs, the man behind you offered helping you, too. But now everything's ruined, you and Selja have to go back to the building now before dawn. Alot of time has beed wasted now and some photographers are still eyeing you.

With another shake of an head, you faced Manager Selja as you were about to apologize for what happened, but just before you could, a hand had dragged you away from the café. The man dragging you clad in black oversized hoodie as you stare at his back with shock eyes. Your body instantly wriggling away from his grip, but the man stubbornly held you tighter. In the background, you can hear manager Selja shouting your name.

"Please let go," you begged. Tears already starting to form at the sides of your eyelids. "I've already told you, Jungkook and I are just co-workers."

Suddenly, the man infront of you halted, pushing you inside an empty alley way, no lights, no people, and definitely a dead end. His shoulders rolled as a shakey high pitched giggles escape his mouth, your eyes widening as you realize who the man was. And as your eyes finally adjusted to the dark surrounding, a large hand made impact to Jungkook's cheek.