-- 09 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 09 ---

"Well, this looks like a call for a celebration!" Bang Sihyuk announced, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's and Namjoon's shoulder who held the shining award with their hands.

There were a roar of cheers, all staff smiling and laughing as joy took over them. The hard work had been paid off. BTS won the KMA award and also gained more acknowledgment from crowds, specially Jungkook who gained more confidence to himself. Everything seemed to perfect.

Seemed.

"How about saturday and sunday for a hot spring celebration?" Selja, BTS' manager suggest. "Of course every staff should attend."

With that, all of the cheers even got louder, some already planning on what to prepare and some even gathering around the PD-nim and manager to discuss the outing they will held. Huge triumphant smiles plastered on each faces as they talk about what food, events, games and etc. they should do during the said two days of fun celebration.

"Are you coming?" The small smile on your face faltered, hearing the soft honey-like voice behind you. A shiver running down your spine. Oh, how you missed that soothing voice. However, it wasn't long enough when the erupting heat on your cheeks diminished when you turned to face Jungkook looking at another staff behind you.

‘I thought he was asking me.’ you mumbled to yourself as you walk away from the scene and start 'faking' as if you're looking for Hannah and Yoomi.

Jungkook saw you. You walked away just like that, he really thought you'd stay and atleast mention something, well atleast to congratulate him for doing a great job in the stage. His eyes saddened seeing your form walking away. A small pout already making it's way to his lucious pinkish lips.

The ajhuma behind him chuckling at the weird behaviour of the boy. "You're supposed to ask her, right? So why did you suddenly faced me when she looked our way?"

Jungkook was speechless, it's true. He was asking you, but after seeing you stiffened at his voice, after seeing you looking his way, he became nervous and anxious. He immediately faked as if he was talking to the ajhuma and not you. He doesn't know why he did so, but he's indeed sure that he wasn't ready to hear your rejection.

The ajhuma smiled at him, she held the boy's cheek with her clammy hand as she lift his face so his eyes would meet her's. "You have to talk to her. Isn't she your closest noona here?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, but she's avoiding me."

××

The day of the said celebration occurred. It's not like you planned to come, but everyone in the small company came. It would've been rude of you to decline the offer. And besides, there's nothing to worry about. It's just a hot spring.

Or so you thought.

The bus ride hadn't been boring since Hoseok and Jin kept making funny jokes. Namjoon saying crucial facts every now and then as the bus they ride on pass through places he had seen in some books he reads. Taehyung making his 'son' Yeontan do tricks while the pale boy beside him who had been sleeping the whole ride was constantly muttering curses whenever Yeontan licks his face. Nothing is boring whenever BTS is around.

Your heart was the same. Wasn't bored and relaxed all the time. Instead of having a calm pace, it keeps pounding loudly and racing in accelerated speed as it keeps you restless. The fact that you're sitting between Jungkook and Jimin making it hard for you to breathe. They keep arguing like kids having a fight about who's stronger among batman and superman. Jungkook being beside you really doesn't help. You knew that any moment he'll talk to you or something and your only chance to avoid that was to pretend sleeping.