-- 19 --

👉COMFORT 👈
-- 19 --

[ 2 MONTHS LATER ]

"HE SERIOUSLY DYED HIS HAIR RED?!" Hannah hollered as she let out another short laugh earning a consistent glare from you.

Hannah shut her mouth abruptly after seeing that not-so-good look in your eyes yet that prominent feverish tint on your cheeks weren't able to escape from Hannah's knowing eye smiles. She was able to guess that something happened which is the reason why you're cheeks are burning so unusually by just mentioning anything about Jungkook or by just asking a few little questions of how was your last meeting with the male idol. That itself was already suspicious for Hannah's eyes. That questionable exaggerated reaction of yours that truly catches her interest.

"So...?" Hannah inched closer to you, he eyes gleaming with determination to get answers. "What did really happened, Y/N?"

Unconsciously to yourself, you gulped harshly followed by your sharp bit on your bottom lip. Your tensed eyes grew larger as you gave your friend a warning look. It was the first time that she wasn't taken aback by your glare, and just like you thought, she is very much determined to pry more of what had happened after that last interaction with Jungkook.

Thinking to yourself, you tried getting back at the days when Jungkook literally did as what he was asked to do. That time when you told him that you'll only be his girlfriend if he dye his hair in a vibrant colour. After all these past few weeks, you couldn't still move on from what had happened after their concert in Lotte World. That wild pounding could still be felt inside your heart whenever a glimpse memory of that night with him passed by your mind. After all these times that you're trying to keep yourself busy in your new job and new company that you're currently working now, you still have that small flashbacks from the past two months. Additionally, you haven't met with Jungkook after that night.

[ Flashback ]

Your eyes bulge out once you saw Jungkook stepping out of the stage together with he's as equally attractive hyungs. Jeon Jungkook literally did what you've said. Although you weren't even serious about that, you felt so much hate for yourself because once the said man stepped on the stage, you could hear all of the people on the crowd roaring joy and their surprised gasp. Jeon Jungkook is literally 2018 Bangtan's bomb! First the exposure of forehead, tye production of Magic Shop, his abs, and now a red-head Jungkook who suddenly stole everyone's attention. You hated yourself. Everyone was now looking at him, some were even eyeing him like he was a piece of meat. This Jungkook right now was someone you didn't expect, since he told everyone that he doesn't like vibrant hair colours because it doesn't suit him, well fuck Jeon for lying! He literally rocked in reddish-pink! If only you have the rights to lock him inside a huge bird cage and never let him leave until his hungry crazy fangirls died down, you wouldn't actually let him go out!

All the time while they were performing, your eyes were focused on him. How he glance at you with full confidence was something you didn't expect either. And so when the performance was over, he literally unbuttoned his dress-shirt whilst walking painfully slow towards your direction. Every step he take makes your heart thump louder in your chest as a gush of panic started kicking inside you for an unbeknown reason. Eyes tensed, stiff body composure, mouth slightly open in ajar as the ethereal goddess-like man stood before you.

"How was it, noona?" Jungkook wiggled his brows mockingly, a smug look on his face could be seen as well as the evident arrogant tone of his voice. However, he soon pouted and whined like a kid. "But anyways, they messed up! They forgot to give Yoongi hyung a mic."