-- 18 --

👉COMFORT 👈
-- 18 --

That morning after Jungkook told his hyungs that Jin's plan was a fail...

"What do you think Jungkook's been doing now?" Jimin paused for a while before and then slurped the final noodle of his ramyun. Placing his chopsticks on the sides as he chomp the noodles inside his mouth. His puffed cheeks making his sweaty face shine through the slightly lit lamp beside him.

Taehyung ignored Jimin's question as he made himself busy with Yeontan who's been trying to snatch the chicken leg toy from his owner's grasp. That fact itself made Jimin pout. Realizing that Taehyung completely ignored his question and did not even gave a single damn about his worries. Welp, on the other hand, Taehyung was actually thinking the same thing... After giving ‘that’ idea to Jungkook, he was now feeling worried for the maknae.

“Take her to a Gucci store and go shopping together!” — Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his hrad at that, he sounded a short 'tsk' and walked out of Jimin and Hoseok's shared room. "What if Jungkook bought all the limited editions?! What about me now? Argh! I shouldn't have told him."

[Taehyung's Imagination]

Jungkook took your hand in his bigger one as he dragged you inside the shopping mall. The both of you went inside the Gucci store as you stroll inside, moving stall to stall, finding whatever that suits the both of you. Cheeky smiles are plastered on your face.

"Wow! Don't you think this looks good on me?" Jungkook asked you, showing the white button up dress shirt in one hand. Your smile suddenly faltered, it wasn't your taste. And limited Forever 21 products is your favourite.

"Jungkook, I don't think this is a good idea." You suddenly sounded so serious. Which sent shivers down Jungkook's spine. "I don't like Gucci, Jungkook."

Suddenly, a magical teleportation occurred. Kim Taehyung was infront of you, pushing you away from Jungkook. He glared at you as he eyed you from head to toe. A look of dissatisfaction was evident on his face. He then snatched Jungkook's hand away from you. "Jungkook, let's leave. I won't allow this relationship is she ain't someone who can afford Gucci!"

"I will definitely won't allow that to happen!" Taehyung muttered to himself.

He was now laying on his bed with Yeontan on the side nibbling his pillow case's ruffles. Taehyung groaned as he scrolled through his phone's contacts finding a certain person and once he found the right one to call, he immediately clicked the dial icon, waiting for the other line to be answered. And as soon as the call was pick up, he immediately shouted a throaty question.

"Y/N! Do you hate Gucci?!" Was the first question you heard from the other line as soon as you clicked the green icon. The chewing process of your lunch was stopped due to the severe loss of appetite you felt when Kim. Fucking. Taehyung's loud voice hollered through your earbuds. You weren't aware, but the man eating the 'will-never-end' cereal heard his hyung's voice making him to abruptly drop his spoon.

"Ju-Just ignore him..." Jungkook mumbled, gesturing the phone.

You heaved a sigh withdrawing your attention to a chipmunk looking Jungkook with drops of milk on the side of his full cheeks back to the hysterical questions being bombarded to you by Taehyung. You curtly answered him and said, "I don't even care about the brand, Tae. What's with you?"