Secret Chapter

A/N: since i love you all too much and i know some little hoes wanted this part of the final chapter. Though I'd appreciate it if some under age ppl won't read this. 😂😅
I'm WARNING y'all this is the extended version of the final chapter containing inappropriate content. Not for kids! Please go to sleep and help me lessen my sin!

WARNING: Smut coming up!😂 Y'all thirsry hoes drink holy water laturrr~😚

××

As you were changing inside your room, you heard footsteps nearing your location causing you to halt your movements which was in the middle of wearing your shirt. And of course it was Jungkook who awkwardly stood before your doorstep with an embarrassed expression. His face tinted with a bright color of red, a sheepish smile plastered stiffly on his lips as his eyes innocently wondered anywhere but your half naked body.

"I-I. . . I'm sorry, I th-thought you're done changing." He cleared his throat, realizing that he should look away. "Anyway, wha-what took you so long?"

A short chuckle left your mouth seeing how tensed Jungkook had been after seeing you just in your undies and a shirt not properly wore yet. He looked like he's scared and ready to hear you scolding him for not knocking or maybe because he felt like he disrespected you after seeing you in that state. But then again, you could tell that you've turned him on based on how he was now acting and how persistent he was to move sideways in attempt to hide his slightly growing boner. And so you've decided to tease him more.

You stepped towards him in a painfully slow manner, pulling off your shirt and dropping it on the cold floor, your eyes scanning his every move as he stepped back. His eyes were glued to your physique as they were doe and wide from all the shock. Jungkook never thought that you could have this side wherein you're the one who's going to look at him like he was a prey and you're a predator ready to lounge at him at any moment. Your extravagantly attractive set of cold eyes piercing through his own set of dark orbs as if you can see through his soul and his dark thoughts about you.

"Y/N, what a-are you doing?" He shuddered, feeling your body tightly pressed against him as you lock his body between your body and the wall behind him. And damn, he could feel your erected nipples pressed against his.

You gently kissed the corner of his lips feeling how he stiffened but soon relaxed. His arms now wrapping around your waist protectively as his face was snuggled at the crook of your neck, having your scent invade his nostrils and his soft lips making a pattern of sweet chaste kisses from your shoulder to your neck. "Why do you always smell so sweet?" He murmured sniffing you more.

You shrugged, not really minding his question as your warm lips traveled from his sharp and defined jaws to the sensitive spot of his neck, lightly sucking in his flesh and biting sensually having him to erupt a shakey moan out of his plump lips.

"Jungkook." You mumbled, pulling away only to look intensely into his eyes as if there was an exchange of words and a conversation through his and your eyes. It was enchanting, both eyes locked to each other's like they were magnetized and glued together - only pulling your faces to go closer to each other, only waiting for your lips to collide and to be molded. And not very long enough, your lips had clashes together, moving in sync as they melt together deliciously as if the long wait and longing was finally over.

The kiss was different from all the kisses you've shared. It felt so right, it felt like the first time. The kiss was full of love and passion, the big wall of having 'no label' was gone, because at this moment you and Jungkook knew that you belong to each other and it was clear enough that the kiss you were sharing was legal. And it made you happy and contented having him properly claiming you.