Taken

At The Manor- Night

The Cousins were having dinner party along with Kion, Bruce, Allen, Carl and Ares.

"Carl where is Max?" Heath asked as he set the table.

"Graveyard shift at the station." Carl drunk some wine. "Great wine."

"Would have been even better in my bar." Pete glared at Zak.

"Shut it" Zak sassed.  They all sat at their seats as Pete and Allen brought out the dishes off foods.

"Pete this smells amazing." Carl moaned.

"Why thank you." Pete smiled and sat down.  Just as they got comfortable and started fixing plates Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon had appeared.

"Great." Zak dropped his fork and glared. "What do we owe this displeasure."

"We are just congradulating you on your second year as witches." Hades said, faking being offended.

"But you are still pretty reckless." Zeus sucked up all the fun.

"And what are you going to do about it." Zak snapped.

"We are reducing your powers!" Zeus glared.  Heath let out a loud sigh, along with Pete.

"You guys are just ridiculous." Pete went into the kitchen.

"What powers do we have then?" Heath asked Posdeion.

"You will have only telekinesis, Zak only has his power to manipulate the weather, and Pete will only have molecular Immoblization." Posdeion said in a nice manner.

"You took away his blast power." Zak yelled. "You know how many demons that power has vanquished."

"Well now you will have to find another way to vanquish them," Hades snarked back.  

"Oh you can just go to hell." Zak growled.

"I own it." Hades smiled and looked at Heath.

"Anyways, there is a young lady missing who is vital to the health of the magic community in the future, and someone has token her." Zeus stated. "Your duty is to find her."

"...Mate" Kion gasped.  Hades grinned very widely.

"Excuse me?" Heath looked at Kion.

"I-.... She's my mate." Kion hung his head.  Heath stormed out of the room.

"Dinner is over, you guys can leave the house for a while." Zak said glaring at the ones sitting at the table then to his father. "I know you guys did this on purpose."

"Zak" Bruce called, but Zak ignored him and went upstairs.  Heath was crying his eyes out into his pillow.  Hades walked in and closed the door.

"You come up here to slap me again?" Heath spat. 

"No baby only to be your father." Hades said sincerly.  Heath ran and gave Hades an extremely tight hug. "Its ok, son."

"No its not." Heath muffled from his dad's shoulder. "This always happen to me."

"It's only fate telling you he isn't the one." Hades stated.

"Then who is." Heath sobbed.

"Maybe a upper-level demon is" Hades expressed his thoughts to Heath.

"Dad..." Heath was out of hope.

"Just hear me out." Hades smiled

In The Kitchen