Heath's Hell

In The Underworld

The cousins were orbed in by Jeremy. They looked around and saw bloods, guts and flesh on the floors and in corners. Heath started walking and was hit with many memories from his childhood. Zak and Pete followed looking on guard. They heard a noise and they all quickly took cover behind a wall. It was a demon, who face was slimey and looked like it was falling off, he had razor sharp teeth and a fat body. The demon passed by and the cousins came from their spots.

They continued walking and examined the place. There was a constant chain sound in the background along with what sounded like ghost whispers. The cousins locked hands and continued walking. Something flew by them and they all let out a scream, Pete had frozed whatever it was.

"It's like a mixture of a bat and frog?" Heath examined the creature. The heard a snarl behind them and looked terrified. They slowly turned around to a giant three headed dog. Heath sighed in relief. "Cerberus you big oof." Heath laughed as Cerberus whined to play with the cousins. They all of a sudden heard a sweet meleody that was trying to lure them.

"Siren." They all said. 3 women sirens came up to them and tried to sway them.

"Back off bitches, we don't swing that way." Zak growled with lightning. The women released their ugly faces and sharp fangs.

"Cerberus, sick em." Heath commanded and Cerebrus went to town on the women. 5 zombie demons slugged their way over to the cousins.

"And this is the place I am supposed to rule..." Heath sighed, but one of the zombie demons turned attention to them and spit some type of venom the cousins. Pete flinched and the venom frozed.

"What the hell is that?" Zak examined it and looked at the zombie demons. Heath swung his arm and the vemon flew back onto the zombie demon that shot it out. The other four turned around and started hissing. Shadows from the wall snatched the zombie demons up and chewed them up.

"Nice going." Pete smiled at Heath.

"That wasn't me..." Heath looked around. "I'm guessing my powers are at freewill here, but they also know to protect me." Heath guessed. They kept walking with Cerberus until they saw a room that was all white and titled TERRIBLE PAST...

"Don't look." Pete turned but Zak and Heath didn't. The two were sucked into a memory of their past. Pete looked around and demons heard the sound of Zak and Pete being sucked up, and were drawn to attack Heath.

Zak's Memory.

Zak was training with some of his brothers, while Zeus looked on.

"Zak!!!" Zeus roared at a mistake Zak made. Zak cringed and kept fighting, in less than 3 seconds he had all his siblings lying on the floor. "Good..." Zeus said walking away without a care.

In Zak's Room.

Younger Zak was laying in bed thinking of how to get his father's attention. Present day Zak was watching, but he couldn't interact. Younger Zak was writing down ideas to get his daddy's attention, but none seemed good enough. Zak sighed throwing his notes on the floor and stood up, he started walking to his dad's room. Both Zak's heard a noise in his dad's room.

This was all deja vu to Zak, "NO DON'T GO IN THERE!"

Younger Zak looked back but he didn't see anything.

"ZAK! STOP!" Zak roared again. Lightning struck outside and young Zak ran back to his room. Zak's present mentality changed a little bit. Present Zak slumped on the couch in tears because he still remembered what he had seen in the room.

Present Day- Underworld

Pete had a barrier of water blocking him from the demons.

"Oh my blast power would be so wonderful right now." Pete was thinking. "Allen..."