Dusk It Up

At The Beach 

Zak and Pete were making sand castles.  Allen and the babies were splashing in the water while giggiling.

"So what do you think Heath is going to do about the Kion situation." Pete asked.

"I don't know but he has been working himself since last month over this and I think he is going a little overboard." Zak said adding more sand to his castle.  "Kion, is a top vampire assasin.. how can a little ole human like Kelly hurt him?"

"Well if it makes Heath feel better." Pete said.

"But it aint better for him, he has been ignoring Pharrell, who by the way has been calling all last month and this month about Heath's album, which Heath is also neglecting." Zak said.

InThe Attic of The Manor. 

The attic was a mess with wiccan things from Heath's search to find Kion.  Heath was scrying but nothing came from it.  Heath sighed in fustration dropping the crystal and went to the book to search some more.

"Heath?!" Ronnie walked in and scowled at Heath.

"Ronnie, what are you doing here?" Heath looked surprised.

"Checking on my bestfriend who for one, your phone is off, two you have been ignoring me and Pharrell, I really thinks he likes you, BUT.... that's none of my buisness tho.  And Heath I am just worried about you." Ronnie rambled.

"I am fine." Heath looked back down at the book.

"Heath." Ronnie sighed closing the book.  "You need to get over my brother and Kion."

"I am not stuck on Dusk, and I just want to help Kion." Heath went to the scrying map. Ronnie followed him and took the scrying map. 

"Look at you, you look like a freaking caveman, you have dropped off the face of the Earth, your album is losing anticipation and your are not yourself." Ronnie said.

"Than who am I?" Heath glared.

"You're being Heath." Ronnie said truthfully. "And remember you said you didn't want to be him?"

"I'm not" Heath walked back to the book and found a spell: To Find A Lost Love. 

"I can use this!" Heath rushed and made a circle of candles.

"To Find A Lost Love?" Ronnie read with confusion.

"Yeah, I can reword it and bring him to me." Heath said with a pen and paper. "Light the candles for me, please."

Ronnie sighed while glaring at Heath, but he grabbed the lighter off the table and lithe the candles.

Whither my love

Wherever you be

Through time

and space

Take your heart

Nearer to me." Heath chanted and strong winds swished around the room and the candles flame burned high into the air.  Then it all calmed down and Heath and Ronnie were looking dumbfounded.

"What the hell?" Heath walked to the candles.  Three demons teleported in throwing fire beams, Heath jumped out the way but landed on some of the wiccan stuff laid out on the floor and fell on the ground.  Ronnie rotated his arms in a fast motion a rainbow colored fire blasted two of the demons.  The third demon shot Ronnie with a energy beam, causing Ronnie to fly into the fall.  A man appeared and ripped the demon's head off and the demon exploded.  Heath gasped in shock, but Ronnie ran and embraced the man with a tight hug.