Tormenting Rapture (Finale***)

At The Castle. 

Heath ran in and looked at the servants and they were going about normal.

"Take me to Bruce's hibernation place, NOW!" Heath yelled.  The servants looked shocked but they rushed to the elevators to get him to Bruce's casket.

Bruce's Hibernation Cave. 

Zak was still tied up, sobbing and hollering at Bruce's cage being set on fire.  Drago was laughing like hell and teasing Zak.

"Hard for your husband to comeback now when his body is nothing but fucking pieces of melted shit and blood." Drago laughed and growled at the same time.  All of a sudden Drago was sent flying into the cave wall.  

Heath and the servants ran in and the servants let a shock gasp at the sight of Zak.  The vampire guards ripped the chains off of Zak and helped him up.  Zak clung to the side of Heath and limped.

"Why are you crying?" Heath asked sincerly.

"He set Bruce's casket on fire." Zak sobbed some, all the servants and guards gasped but then they looked at Bruce's casket in confusion.

"Come on Zak,you know how Barbas and his son's powers wore, its only an illusion." Heath said.

"Hmm, smart witch." Drago sarcassed, "but your fear is never finding your mate, OH and losing love.... now I don't need an illusion for this one." Drago smiled.

"What is he talking about." Heath asked Zak, who just shrugged gaining the ability to stand on his own.

"Heath!" Dusk called.

"Dusk, I told you to stay at the Manor!" Heath yelled.

"I came to-" Dusk said but Heath was pummeled with fireballs.  Dusk feel to the ground in a roar.

Heath looked at Drago, "You're putting an illusion on him!"

"Maaaaayyybbeee." Drago sassed.

"Dusk, baby it's only a illusion, I'm right here!." Heath protested to him.  Heath was tackled to the ground by Zak.  Drago had threw a giant energyball at him, so Zak tackled him out of the way.  But the energyball didn't fail on Drago behalf because the fireball hit Dusk causing him to explode.

"AHHHH" Heath shrieked. "God please not again, be an illusion."

"It's not I wish it was but its not." Zak said, Heath fell into Zak's arm crying and sobbing.  

"Looks, like this is easier than I thou-" Drago was saying but he was suddenly frozen.  Pete walked out with his freezing hands up and a hard glare and some tears at Drago. 

"I'm sorry, Heath." Pete said.  "I have a potion that I created for him." 

"Use it." Zak growled.  

"We have to use our full potential with our powers on him." Pete said.

"Let's just get the fucker." Zak glared holding Heath as they were still on the ground.  "Ok, servants you guys back upstairs."

"Allen!." Pete called, Allen teleported into the room with a sad smile.

"Ready." Allen asked, but already knowing the answer.  He teleported them into a dark place, with abundant water and a great sky view.  

The sky started barking thunder and decorating with lightning.  Shadows were creeping around corners and down walls.  Allen had put them next to a damn, so water was boiling in the damn threating to break it.

Drago unfroozed at looked at the new surrondings. "Oh you bitches think I'm scared."

They didn't answer, Zak rosed into the sky and winds slammed Drago into the walls, when he hit the walls the shadows started attacking him with punches, kicks and bites.