Lost & Found

At The Manor

Jeremy orbed in with Heath as 6 demons were throwing fire balls at the Pete, Zak and Bruce, as they hid behind walls. Heath waved his arms, causing two of the demons to be thrown into another room. Zak threw two bolts at one demon causing him to blow up. Pete threw a water sphere at a demon while Zak zapped the sphere with lightning, this caused the demon to blow up. Heath got a tingle in his head and snapped his eyes to a demon about to throw a fireball at an off guard Bruce.

"Bruce duck!" Heath yelled, Bruce ducked to the floor as the fireball hit the wall where his head would have been. Heath waved his arm again and the demon was thrown into another demon.

"We need more vanquish worthy offensive powers!" Zak yelled. The demons started gaining up on them, but Bruce stuck his hands up releasing a Energy wave the eroded the demons bodies. Bruce looked at his hands in shock.

"Whoa." Zak smiled and kissed Bruce.

"You got a new power." Jeremy stated wisely.

"Its called Energy wave, basically he can shred anything in his path" Heath said.

"I'm going to need you to stop researchng powers." Zak said rubbing Bruce's, who was still shocked, back. "This is a good thing Bruce.

"I.. it's just I've been around for so long. like thousands of years long, so why am I now getting these powers" Bruce sat down.

"It's a gift." Jeremy said insightfully. "Those that are mate, get gifts.. whether it is good luck, abundance in life, or a new power."

"Really?" Zak thought. "So how does Astral Projection go with an Energy wave."

"Astral Projection is actually from your Charmed Power, Atmokinesis is your God's power." Jeremy infomed.

"So do I get a mate power too or no." Zak asked in sincerity.

"Just look for it to come soon." Jeremy said.

"Ok, this is annoying...DAD!" Zak yelled, then Zeus teleported into the room.

"What the hell did you do to our powers." Pete snapped.

"We stepped you guys back in levels, so as we did that your powers decreased." Zeus stated wisely.

"Yeah but you also screwed things up with them." Zak growled.

"I see Bruce got his mate powers." Zeus smiled.

"Yes he did." Jeremy answered.

"And its wrong for you to interfere with the process of how we obtain our powers." Heath stated.

"Fine, since you have came up a level since we took away your powers, we will reset them." Zeus said. "So no more Empathy and Astral Projection."

"So I only have telekinesis." Heath said.

"An advancement is coming and another one should be soon after." Zeus stated.

"And me.." Zak sat down by Bruce.

"Your weather manipulation, your advancement will come next year along with Pete's blast power... and look forward to YOUR mate powers coming soon." Zeus teleported out.

"They love taking away my blast power." Pete rolled his eyes.

"Since you were 4" Zak smiled.

"Well I have to get back to the studio." Heath was about to leave.

"Wait, no hey, I love you..." Pete teased.

"When they start paying the rent, then I will give you plenty of them." Heath stated and was about to walk out the door.