A Striking God

AT The Manor

The cousins ran into the attic.  Heath grabbed the book and Pete went to make the potion.

"This is making us one step closer to getting the demon who is after us." Zak read from his notes.  A demon burst through the attic door shooting fire lazer.  Heath gasped holding his heart.

"What?!" Pete yelled.

"I still have empathy." Heath said.  Zak gasped and a astral him appeared behind the demon and kicked him.  

"Pete the potion!" Zak yelled.

"I don't have any viles." Pete said.  Heath swung his arm and the pot with the potion in it flew onto the demon.  The demon exploded with a snarl.  Bruce limped into the attic.

"I totally kicked his ass." Bruce leaned onto the wall.

"I know you did baby." Zak smiled and went to kiss Bruce.

"Ok so where does this leave us on your stupid demon chase." Pete said rubbing a bruise that the demon they just vanquished gave him.

"To the one who is behind this." Zak smiled. 

"Drago.." Heath said reading the book.  "The demon of fear's son"

"Our ancestor says such great things about the demon of fear." Pete faked cheer.

"Yeah on how he kept coming back everytime they vanquished him, how he's so smug.. more like a dick." Bruce growled.

"You had a run in with him?" Zak looked at Bruce.

"He killed my mom.." Bruce looked down.

At The Castle. 

Zak was walking around with a servant, while Bruce sat down deep in thought, in the main room.

"Bruce... Bruce.." Zak called to get Bruce's attention but he was zoned out.  "BRUCE!"

"Yes, puppy?" Bruce snapped his head up as if Zak appeared out of now where.

"Mckell, give us a minute." Zak told the servant, who left. "What's wrong baby?"

"Just..." Bruce sighed and sat Zak in his lap. "I want to fucking gut him like a fish, I want him to suffer to his last breath... I want to rip his heart out with my teeth and drain him of all the blood in his body."

"I..." Zak was very speechless in seeing this side of his mate. "I know baby, but you can't dwell on it so much, because it will stop your life and you from moving on."

"I will move on... when I kill him." Bruce stood up knocking Zak onto the couch and kept walking without looking back.

Recording Studio. 

Heath was sitting down with his best friend Ronnie. 

"Ok, so you have to choose which songs you want on the album and the album's name." Pharrell smiled. 

"Well the album name will be Charmed&Dangerous." Heath smiled.  "And the songs.."

"You need at least 12 and at most 16." Pharrell said sitting close to Heath.

"Well isn't it deluxe?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah, so choose 16 songs." Pharrel said.

" I Choose You

  Vow

  Romatic Compostion

  (I Can't Get No) Stunning Curtains