A Heavenly Hell On The Ocean

In The Underworld 

Drago was a meeting with upper-level demons. 

"So we are going to do anything in our power to destroy the Charmed Ones.  Kill their dads, their babies, significant others if you have to.  I want them as good as DEAD." Drago. "No line up, we will attack them day, night... I want three at a time to go." 

Backstage- E! News. 

Heath was talking with his manager and they were having a disagreement.

"Who is the star, who sings the songs?" Heath said causing his manager to hush up quickly. "I thought so." 

Heath walked away and was by his dressing room when he saw three demons teleport into the room behind some backstage assistants who weren't paying attention.

"Oh my god." Heath gasped. Heath secretly walked into another room, and as he suspected the demons started following.  Once in the room Heath turned the lights off and when the demon entered the darkness ate them up, disenegrating their bodies.  Heath turned the lights back on and he had a worried look on his face.

At the Castle. 

Zak was doing some work that Bruce would normally do, but since he is in hibernation Zak decided to do it.  A servant ran into the room with a face of terror.

"What?! What is it?" Zak rushed sitting papers on the table.  Three demons came into the room and shot fireballs from each hand. Two of the fireballs hit the servant, which killed him, Zak rosed into the air and lightning shot all three demons, they all blew up.  Zak ran to his demon hunt observations and calculations for getting Drago.

"Just as I suspected, they are all going to come after us." Zak said.  "Guards."

Three vampire assasins came in in the blink of an eye.  They saw the dead servant's body and looked back to Zak.

"Drago is going to unless all the allies on his side, so I want you to go to the manor and guard Pete and the children, I'm going to go get Heath and I will be there shortly." Zak ordered.  The assasin's nodded to his orders and they blinked to the manor.  Zak neated out the paper work and ran to his car.

At The Manor. 

Pete was in the sunroom feeding the kids, when three demons teleported into the room.  One demon hit Pete's shoulder with a energyball, this cause Pete to fly into the patteo table.  The demons stepped foward but X pointed his hand, and the demons were being strangled from vines that were on a tree from outside.  The vines made the demons explode.

"Who did that?" Pete scowled playfully.  Miles quickly pointed to X.  Two vampire assasins teleported into the room.

"Uh can I help you?" Pete looked at them.

"Zak sent us to watch over the babies and you." One spoke up.

"Name?" Pete asked them.

"Luke"

"Tyler"

"Oh, ok well make yourself at home, you want any snacks?" Pete asked.

"Lemons squares-" Luke was saying before Tyler elbowed him.

"No! Its fine, I been wanting to make some for a while but Zak and Heath hate them." Pete went to the kitchen.

"Lucas!" Tyler scowled.  

"What I am hungry, just because you don't like human food, doesn't me I don't." Luke snapped.

"It's just.. we aren't suppose to bother them." Tyler softened up.