My Black Valentine's

At The Manor 

Zak and Bruce were curled up on the couch while watching a movie.  Pete and Heath glared at them.

"Jealous much?" Kion said, scaring Heath and Pete.  "Come on Kelly."

"Kelly?" Pete asked looking confused.

"His mate." Heath stated bitterly.

"Hi..." Kelly waved shyly.

"Hello" Pete greeted sincerly and looked at Heath who wasn't about to be returning the greeting.  "Heath." Pete said expectantly, but Heath just walked off.  

"Oh and why you are being Mr. Nice guy to the jeezabelt your fiance just snuck out the door." Heath sassed and went upstairs.  Pete dashed out the door to see Allen zooming by in his car.  Pete looked down with tears in his eyes.

"Ok so the couples are going out!" Bruce smiled.

"Well only two couples."  Zak said slightly sad.

"Three thank you." Heath corrected,

"Howdy." Tj faked an southern accent.

"Hey Tj." Pete said lowly moving out of the doorway.  Kion snarled a little and Bruce laughed.

"Who's going to watch the kids." Zak asked.

"The nanny we hired, you know the dwarf like lady." Heath laughed.  "Pete where is Allen going."

"I don't know." Pete's voice was wavy with sobs.

"Awh Pete what's wrong." Heath rushed by Pete and soothed him.

"Where in the hell could he have possibly went, why does he have to sneak out the door?" Pete was in fits of sobs.

"Pete just calm down." Zak said. "Go lie down and sleep and we will talk about this in the morning." 

"Ok" Pete walked slowly up the stairs.  Kion and Tj bumped shoulders and growled at eachother.

"Watch it demon."  Kion snapped.

"Do something about it bloodsucker." Tj got up close with Kion.

"No fighting on Valentine's Eve Eve Eve " Zak stated." Ok two days before Valentine's Day damnit  Heath pulled Tj away and they left in Tj's car.

At Bowling Alley. 

"Can you at least be nice to Kion." Heath begged.

"He starts with me, I get that I'm a demon and all that, but Bruce and Zak can over look it why can't he?" Tj looked at Heath.

"Promise to behave?' Heath sighed.

"Promise not to kiss John Cena again" Tj smirked. 

"I told you that was my powers." Heath desperately exaggerated.

"I think it was hot." Tj kissed Heath.

"Shut up and get out the car." Heath laughed getting out.  They group met up infront of the building and were walking in until the heard a scream from the back, and Zak took off like track season followed by Heath then the others.  A woman was having her Heart carved out.  By the time they got there the woman's heart was already out and she was dead.  The demon smiled at Zak and Heath.

"Happy Valentine's day." The demon teleported away.  Both Zak and Heath were shaken in fear and terror, Bruce hugged Zak and turned him away from the sight and Kion did the same with Heath. Tj cleared his throat.

"Oh right sorry, its a habit." Kion moved, but Heath was still frozen in terror.

"Come on cookie" Tj whispered in Heath's ear and rubbed his back.