Fatal Flaw of The Past

At The Manor 

Carl was having his baby shower while Kion, Allen, Bruce, Ares, and Max were upstairs watching the game.

"So Carl have you thought of any names yet?" a friend named Tiffany asked.

"Kelvin" Carl smiled at the three cousins, who were hosting the party.  

Heath and Pete were getting ready to bring out the dinner when they looked over at Zak doing some type of peepee dance.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Pete smiled.

"I wanna go watch the game." Zak whined and pouted.

"Go watch it then." Heath ignored him, Zak dashed upstairs into the new Theatre room.

"Okay, so I'll get this and you keep an eye on the dessert." Pete said then he looked at the shrimp where were starting to become lukewarm, Pete looked at the food and used his powers and the food started to boil.

"Some one finally learned their powers." Heath smiled.  

"Whatever." Pete stuck his tongue out and went back into the room.

1 Hour Later. 

"Ok so now time for the real surprise.." Heath smirked but the lights had turned off.

"It's okay, probably just a eletrical issue." Pete said.

"It's not" Kion said as they all came down the stairs.

"Then what could it be." Heath stated walking by Zak then whispered, only Zak, Kion, and Bruce heard, "You could strike the electrical box outside and it would help with the lights for now atleast."

"Yeah but then what, I was looking at the notes I collected and this seems to be something out of the ordinary so maybe a demon is behind this." Zak whispered back.  All of a sudden they heard a shriek from one of the ladies.

"What?!" Everyone yelled.

"Mary sue is dead." Jane cried out loud.

"Ok everyone just calm down." Pete begged and brought out some blankets to cover Mary Sue's dead body.  Heath started getting tingles in his head then he looked around.

"The killer is still in here, and its one of you." Heath read out like a robot.

"Pete." Zak instructed and Pete frozed the whole room.

"Ok so we have to do something and something fast." Heath stated.

"Like what we don't even have a clue besides the lights shutting off." Pete said panicking.

"Ok, we will check the book and you guys make sure no one leaves." Zak instructed again as Heath, Pete and himself went to the attic.

In The Attic. 

"Wait were are the babies?" Heath panicked.

"At Allen's" Pete went to the book.

"What do you mean?" Heath was sincerly confused and trying to read Pete's emotions.

"We broke up 2 weeks ago Heath" Pete smiled.

"So that's why you are loving on the neighbor." Heath joked.

"Am not."  Pete smiled.

"I found something, a female demon named Amanda." Zak read. "She is a demon from the past, with a fatal flaw of jealousy which is what ended her, she can take the shape of many humans so don't be fooled by her."