Pete's Ocean

In A Dryland in the Ocean 

Many mermaids, and other sea creature's were laid out dead with scuff marks from magical energy on them.  Poseidon was looking around at the damage, with a tired and saggy face.

In Olympus 

Zeus was having dinner with the other God's, when Poseidon teleported into the room

"Nice of you to finally join us" Zeus joked as was about to dig in.

"The ocean is under attack and I don't think I can keep handling these attacks, at least not right now." Poseidon sighed, sitting down.

"Maybe its time to relax and let the boys take over" Apollo stated while cutting his food.

"They aren't ready for this." Zeus said.

"And if you don't let them experience it then when will they ever be ready." Apollo said wisely. Zeus just looked at Poseidon and Hades.

"It's time" Hades said.

At The Manor. 

Pete and Trever were laying in Pete's bed naked, from sex.

"That was the best yet." Trever said huffing. "You sure you didn't use a spell."

"I used something but a spell didn't have anything to do with it." Pete laughed.  Miles started crying from the other room.  "Again..."

"I got him." Trever put on a robe and went to soothe Miles.

Poseidon teleported into the room,Pete jumped up wile covering himself with sheet.

"DAD!" Pete yelled.  "You can't just teleport into the room without informng people that you will becoming." 

"I presume I am interrupting something." Poseidon looked around and then at Pete.

"I'm sure the aroma in the air gave it away." Pete sighed.

"Yo baby let's go for round 4 before I go to work..." Trever smiled but then it quickly dropped as he seen Pete's dad. "Mr.... Poseidon, sir."

"Dad, cut him some slack because you did come unannounced." Pete said resonably.

"I just wished you would save yourself for marriage, is all." Poseidon winked at Trever.

".. He gave me the blessing... forget fourth round baby, I have to look for engagement rings!" Trever kissed Pete's cheek while getting dressed and left.

"Wow..." Pete just stared at his dad. 

"Get dressed we need to talk." Poseidon said.

"Ok so what's up?" Pete asked after getting dressed.  Miles started crying again.

"Ugh Miles, you've been randomly crying all day." Pete sighed.

"Do you know his power." Poseidon asked.

"No, I really wish I did." Pete stated.

"Maybe he is trying to tell us something." Poseidon picked him up.  Poseidon closed his eyes and he was sensing and trying to gather information. Poseidon let out a gasp.  "He's an Oracle.  He's one in a few in existence, if the others are still alive." Poseidon smiled bright at his grandson.

"Wait, what are you talking about." Pete was confused and about to snatch Miles away but he calmed himself down.

"Miles is a Oracle.. a strong pyschic, can prophesy events that are to come." Poseidon stated again.

"So you saying he have visions?" Pete asked.

"Way beyond that, He can look into the future and tell anything that happens." Poseidon thought to himself for a minute.  "Which may be the reason he is crying, he might know a tragedy that will happen."