White Noise

At A Resturant

Zak and Bruce were on a double date with Pete and Trever.

"Oh its sooo GREAT to have a demon-free week." Zak smiled and drunk his margurita.

"I know right, my only concern is what is Heath going to do." Pete asked a little worried.

"Baby, you have to let him have some emotional time to himself or he will never get over it, he will always run to you guys for comfort when he needs to face them." Trever stated.

"Handy and smart, I think we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen." Pete smiled while kissing Trever.

"Gross." some teenage jock scrunched his face up as he walked by. Zak automatically got up to go fight the guy but Bruce held him back.

"He's only a kid" Bruce reminded Zak.

"With a big mouth that needs to be shut." Zak snapped back, causing Bruce to sigh.

"Do we have to go through this again." Bruce asked, those two bickered like an old married couple as Pete and Trever watched on with a smile. Pete's phone rang and he answered.

"Hello?" Pete said into the reciever.

"GET. HOME. NOW!" Heath said with scaredness.

"Ok bye." Pete hung up the phone.

"Who was that." Trever asked standing up with Pete.

"Heath and he sounded scared." Pete said signaling for Zak to stand.

"We need to hurry." Zak rushed to the cars.

At The Manor.

Zak charged throught the door and let out a worried call to Heath.

"In here." Heath said from the living room. They ran into to see Heath tending to cuts on Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon.

"DAD! WHAT HAPPENED!?"Zak rushed to his dad with a ton of worry. A storm started developing outside.

"Control you powers, son." Zeus said in a nice father manner.

"Not me dad." Zak smiled and hugged his dad tightly.

"What in the hell happened." Pete asked checking on his dad.

"Why do you all assume that we had something to do with it." Hades joked while flinching from the riubbing alcohol.

"Dad.." Heath sighed.

"This isn't a joking matter Uncle Hades." Pete yelled.

"Calm down Pete." Poseidon stated calmly.

"Calm down, your body is covered in blood." Pete pointed.

"Yes, but most of it isn't mine." Poseidon stated nonchalantly.

"Then who is it?" Zak stepped in.

"Aphrodite's and Dionysus." Zeus said. "Us and the others have escaped, but not for long."

Allen ran into the house worried and panicking.

"Pete! Pete!" Allen yelled longingly.

"Yes, Allen what is it?" Pete rushed to him. Zak and Heath shared a look.

"Miles has disappeared." Allen said, while about to start crying.

"What do you mean disappeared." Pete started to panic.

"He used his powers to Dust away."Allen started pacing around in the room.

"What do you mean he dusted away?" Pete yelled. Allen didn't answer instead he was in a guilt battle with himself.