Charmed: Assasins

At The Manor. 

The cousins were sitting down and eating breakfast.  Pete came in from the back door.

"Shacking up with the next door neighbor, thought we knew you better than that." Zak joked with Pete.

"Shut up ok, I was just, having lunch." Pete lied badly.

"No you were just having some of Trevor." Heath laughed.

"Lunch at 8 am, really Pete." Zak said.

"Ok so what, I fucked the hell out of the guy last night and this morning.  And guess what today is." Pete was overly excited.  When he said 'guess what day it is" Zak and Heath's head's both popped up.

"Don't you dare say it." they yelled.

"Friday the fucking 13th." Pete yelled, then millions of shurikens were thrown threw the living room windows and the sunroom windows.  Zak and Heath ducked behind the couch, while Pete hid behind a corner.

"You're a fucking bastard." Zak growled at Pete.

"Oh This is my fault?!?!?!" Pete yelled back.

"OVER HERE!!" Heath yelled.

"No, not coming." Pete ran anyways and was almost decapitated by shurikens but frozed them then ran by Heath and Zak.

"Positions?" Zak took lead.

"Freeze." Pete said lowly.

"Kick." Heath said.

"Zap." Zak finished.

And three hitmen came in from the kitchen and shot three shruikens from their hands each and they were in perfect placement to kill the cousins.  Heath stuck his palm up on accident and the shurikens reversed back to the senders.  The shurikens sliced open their necks and went into their hearts and foreheads.

"Heath." Zak scowled.

"I'm sorry, sorry I didn't mean to" The three got up to check the dead men.

"They are mortals" Pete stated sadly.

"Oh great." Heath sat down.

"I'll call Max to come help." Zak left to the phone.

30 Minutes Later 

Heath, Zak, and Pete was standing by Bruce, Tj, Kion, Kelly and Max. Max was examining the body while Heath looked guilty as Tj held him.  

"Did you check their bags." Max stated.  Zak sat stuff on the table, they had guns, swords, more shurikens, and a hit list.

"You three are last on the hit list." Max read.  "And they knew about your powers."

"What do we do?" Pete looked down and sighed.

"I really don't know, I could keep these guys on the low for about 12 hours and that would give you time to find out who they are." Max stated.

"Ok thanks Max." Pete smiled.

"Shit" Zak and Heath looked at the time.

"I have the meeting with the record label today." Heath said.

"And the castle has that interview." Zak said reminding Bruce,who swore also.

"Wait, there is one name that is still on this list that isn't crossed throught." Pete looked down.  

"Benjamin Surely." Max read.  "Ben's Burgers."

"Ok well Kion and Kelly go with Max and Tj you watch the house in case more of them come." Zak commanded and they left.