Chapter 1

Disclaimer

All mentioned AUs and characters are not mine, and are credited to their rightful owners, as well as art, other fandom references, and inside jokes. 

I only own the plot and Shadowtale (Which may or may not show up)

Ship list in the summery

\Enjoy MULTI-VERSE INSANITY

'Magicpencil2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

An earsplitting scream echoed down the hallway for the second time.

"INK!"

     yelled Blueberry (US! Sans) pounding on the reinforced wood that lead to Ink!Sans room, Dream!Sans and Stretch (US! Papyrus) right behind him.

"Don't just stand there! Get a FUCKING blowtorch or something!"

     Dream spat at Stretch, startling him.  Dream never spoke like that unless he was really stressed. A third heart-retching scream sounded, choked with sobs and wordless pleading. All three skeletons winced, and Dream cursed again. Stretch summoned a Gaster Blaster, shouting a warning to his brother in his renewed attempts on the door. Dream teleported away, maybe to find 'A blowtorch or something'. Blue expertly dodged the incoming lazer, and it hit the door with full force. the wood exploded like gunshot. 

"FIND DREAM!"

     screamed Blueberry, then he rushed inside the newly opened room, leaving his brother to find the triggered God of Dreams.

Blueberry POV

Through the rubble, I could just see the God of Creation laying on the floor. He moaned something, then flinched as more unstable crap fell on him. The room had already been a mess of art supplies and AU designs BEFORE we blew his door in. 

Whoops.

I shifted the mess around untiI could clearly see the Creator. When I saw the look on his face, I sighed.

Oh Ink....HE said this might happen.

(Ink looks like this)

(Sorry i couldn't figure out how to shrink it

(Sorry i couldn't figure out how to shrink it..)

     Inky black tears poured down, staining his face and quite a bit of the floor, mixing with the blood coming from two long gashes in his face and down his arms, which I guessed came from him clawing himself, if the bloody fingers are anything to go by.

     Within seconds, I was by the god's side, awkwardly picking him up bridal style.

"You run out of pills, Inky?"

I asked gently. Unfocused eyes, rapidly changing symbols locked onto mine for a stable focal point, and then he nodded.

"I..."

he sniffed

"I d-didn't t-t-thi-ink the-the at-tt-tacks would b-be so-so bad..."

I sighed lightly. This is what HE said would happen. HE told me to come to him if I needed mental support or help, and when I told him about Ink's condition (I was sworn to secrecy by ink about it, i could only tell therapists) HE said that Ink could come too.

My plans were interrupted by my brother's and Dream's arrival, thankfully the God didn't have a 'blowtorch or something'. my brother and Dream don't like HIM very much, so I won't tell them. 

I T    I S    N O T   L Y I N G    I F    T H E Y    D O N ' T    A S K ,  R I G H T ?