Chapter 8

Dream POV

I jolted awake, the message emblazoned like fire in my mind. Questions swirled around my brain as I hazily made my way downstairs, passing the empty rooms of Ink and Blueberry. Reborn fury thrills through my veins.

I will find you guys, I promise.

I slip into a seat at the table, quietly eating an apple.

Golden Delicious, my favorite.

I sighed, the message's words still circling in my head like vultures.

The multi-verse is on the edge of collapse.

How? From what? Ink can fix it! He always...

Oh right...Ink's missing. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Trust HIM

Who's him? Why should I trust him?

As the God of Dreams, I should know who sent that messages. very few people can do it, the most notable being my brother and I.

...my brother's missing too.

This is just like when I lost him to the dark apples, never sure...

I suddenly wasn't hungry anymore; I wanted the golden apple in my hand as far away from me as possible.

...if I'd ever see him again.

I glanced out the window at the rising sun. Normally at this point, Blue would have been dragging his brother downstairs, half-heartily scolding him for his laziness while he fell back asleep on him. Ink would be chattering excitedly about his newest AU idea, chugging syrup straight from the bottle. (It seemed a necessity for the Creator to end up wearing half the bottle each time).

Where are you guys?

Good luck, mon reve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error POV

The skittle is healing well, though his HP is stubbornly refusing to rise. The Creator must have really lost all hope for his HoPe to stay scarily low.

I'll put him back together, if he lets me.

"Error,"

Blue steps into the room, startling me into dropping my notes. I hurriedly pick up the results of my medical tests on Ink, and place then in my file folder. The folder then was placed in the cabinet below the one labeled FREAKS.

"I got Ink to agree to listen, as long as he got to ask you some questions later."

"OKay. TeLl hIm i'LL Be thERe sOON."

he smiled, then steps out, silently pattering down the hall toward his distressed friend.

Will he ever listen? Truly listen? I mean, I've noticed the fights recently where his eyes were dulled and unfocused, emptily fighting me over and over again. Will he believe I can fix him, and that's he's not alone in this?

I look back at the half-closed drawer where the stuffed file folder on Blueberry topped the crest of the metal.

Don't worry Inky.

I close the file cabinet gently, and begin to walk to Ink's room.

The FREAKS and I will help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

"So you're telling me,"

Ink clarified, wincing as he put pressure on his wounded side to push himself into a sitting position.

"That you can help me put my sanity back together, because you've done this to other Sanses."

"BaSIcaLly."

"...you are Blue's therapist, and others therapist too."

"YUP! I was Error's first though."

"You lead a therapy group called the 'FREAKS'"

"yES.."

"..and you want me to join so you can quote on quote fix me?"

"YES! Good job remembering! So, yes?"

"....do I really need help that badly, Blue? For you to bring me to Error of all monsters?

....

...No offence Error."

"NoNE takEN sHORty."

"He's the best therapist in the multi-verse, you're other options are Sci and Outer, both of which I wouldn't recommend."

". . . . . . . . . ."

"Please? Just try it Inky! I've worked with Error science he kidnapped me four years ago, and I'm steadily improving!"

"...from what?"

"Oh, my bipolar disorder!"

Blue responds cheerfully.

Ink's eyes change into a bright red exclamation point and a swirling question mark, before returning to the blue pinprick and gold star.

"You have..."

"Yup."

Blue pops the 'p', but the look he gave Ink was a warning glance. The topic wasn't to be discussed further until he made a decision.

Sighing quietly, Ink made his choice. Hoping he wouldn't regret his next words, he said:

"Okay, I'm in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEXT CHAT: FREAKS

Error: Everyone free? We have a new member for you guys to meet.

NM: Fighting Dream, TTYL-Free tomorrow!

Fresh: Sure, bro. I gots nothing radical to do here.

Geno: On my way now.

Blue: Red, are you online, or are you just pouting?

Red: BUSY NOW! I MADE THE BOSS MAD!

Fresh: Need help brah?

Red: NO NO I'M GOOD SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Fresh: Broski, turn of your caps lock man.

Geno: I can see you Blue!

Blue: Hi!! ...Where are you?

Geno: Behind you!

Blue: Why do you do this to me? :'(

Fresh: XD

Error has closed that chat with the following message:

Guys let Nightmare considerate!  All this constant buzzing must be messing with him! 

FREAKS retreat tomorrow then, good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we go, getting into the storm.

You may have noticed that there is no chapter 4. Chapter 4 is the A/N, sorry for any confusion. I have also changed the rating to mature after careful consideration.

Fresh is going to be a challenge to write, because of 90's lingo, but I'll do my best!

Mon reve means "my Dream" in French.